JJX

Colt M16, Swedish K, Mac 10

4 posts in this topic

Colt M16A1, Swedish K, Mac 10 with box and accessories. All of these are Form 3 transferable.

Colt M16A1: This was a law enforcement weapon and shows finish wear from use. Mechanically it is perfect and we have test fired it. Includes one magazine.

In stock at our shop and will transfer quickly to your dealer via eFile on a Form 3
Check for $22,500.00 plus shipping and transfer tax. No Credit cards please.
PM me with any questions.

fullsizeoutput_804.jpeg

IMG_3342.JPGfullsizeoutput_812.jpegfullsizeoutput_811.jpegfullsizeoutput_813.jpegfullsizeoutput_810.jpegIMG_3331.JPG

Form 3 transferable Swedish K. Built on a Wilson receiver. Great condition as shown. Functions perfectly with box mags and drums. Includes one 36 round box magazine and one 72 round drum.
In stock at our shop and will transfer quickly to your dealer via eFile on a Form 3
Check for $16,000.00 plus shipping and transfer tax. No Credit cards please.
PM me with any questions.

Swedish K w- stick and sling One.jpg

Swedish K and drum. Two (1).jpgSwedish K left side drum and sling Three (1).jpgSwedish K rt stock open.jpg

Powder Springs Mac 10 9mm on Form 3 in excellent original condition with original serial numbered box, manual, and front strap. Fired very little. Works perfectly. Includes one magazine.
Ready for immediate transfer.
$7300.00 plus shipping. eForm 3 to your dealer. Checks only, please, no credit cards.

IMG_3268.JPG

IMG_3271.JPGIMG_3274.JPG

Edited by JJX
Prices lowered

Hi there! is the M10 still available? I am new to this forum so just in case I can't find this post (the search feature doesn't like me) my email is noahjm13@gmail.com

M16A1 added.

Prices lowered.