ric in jax

WTB .22 training parts for 1917a1 Browning machine gun

4 posts in this topic

Want to buy all accessories and parts to make the 1917a1 run in .22 LR. Contact tootallrick@gmail.com.Thanks.

JOHN, if you can get him away from his desk to look DAVE at SARCO should be able to dig you out a complete bolt  they had a ton. they should also have everything to make the sub cartridge assembly. he has been there so long motivation varies at times. he will tell me, "are you kidding" NO then someone else gets the same thing 2 days later. but the bolt is the key THEN the feed.       once you get that all the rest is super easy to make or have made . I made my first one and got it right the first attempt and I had NEVER seen one. just make the barrel as lite as possible until the muzzle and "float" the chamber the same as the COLT 1911 .22 conversion barrel. good luck! mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Hi Rick:

I have a complete .22 kit for the BMG 1919. It is a lightweight barrel so it should work in the 1917A1.

How much do they go for?  I will pull it out tomorrow and take some pics if you're interested.

BP

I’m interested.