Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumpy

Any one have a original m10 surpressor?

6 posts in this topic

I was wondering if one of y’all could give me the measurements of a original m10 surpressor looking at filing a form 1 to build one my self. Thanks in advance fellas 

Ya... I got one at home. I’ll give ya some measurements when I get home unless someone beats me to it first. 

WHICH ONE? there are some slight variations. I would assume you seek the original SIONICS type for the 45 and 9mm that had a wipe and 2 sizes of outer tube. that one lends the traditional MAC-10 profile and looks right too me. if you don't learn all you need, let me know and I will send it.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

9 hours ago, mike todd said:

WHICH ONE? there are some slight variations. I would assume you seek the original SIONICS type for the 45 and 9mm that had a wipe and 2 sizes of outer tube. that one lends the traditional MAC-10 profile and looks right too me. if you don't learn all you need, let me know and I will send it.

yup that’s the one 

Shit... I’m sorry. I forgot all about this, and am out of town now. I’ll try to dig it out on Monday here if someone else doesn’t chime in first. 

THUMPY, check your pers messages. I sent it tonight. cheers mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com