TC Rifle in 22/250, M36 Scope

garysgun

Jan.  2020 Gun List

Three 22 Rifles from Romania, China and Russia

The Romanian is a single shot heavy barrel target in very good condition. Wood stock. Very rare gun.  $250

China 1965 made or model? Copy of a CZ rifle clip fed target or sporting and is well made with matching bolt, receiver & Stock and crisp trigger pull.  Nice wood stock.   "SOLD"

Russian TOZ-17-01 clip fed target or sporting rifle with matching bolt and receiver. Made by Baikal these rifles shoot real well and this is the best of 20 I have had. Unusual decal on stock too.  $275

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1rd5rfw0c/       Chinese 22 Rifle

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2jtlvv4cs/         Romanian 22 Rifle

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1i29fnw0c/      Russian 22 Rifle

I just was asked to sell a 300 Weatherby Magnum Ultra Light Rifle for a friend of mine. He got it in 2004 and fired it 3 times to sight in is all. It is a Mark V stainless with a muzzle break which can be removed and it has the thread protector too. The Nikon scope is a 3.3x10 power Titanium  $900 pc. There is a nice quick detach nylon sling and the stock is a grey plastic. This rig is all set for all weather big or small game hunting. The gun alone is $2200 today and with the scope would be $3100. Not a scratch or blemish anywhere on the gun. There are 2 boxes of shells as a bonus too. He will take $1650 reduced.

Thompson Center Single Shot TCR-83 Rifle in 22/250 caliber with a 25 3/4" heavy barrel with TC scope mounts. Now I added a brand new in box Simmons 6-18X40 AO Scope with Target Turrets. Excellent condition with nice wood. These are very well made guns that can change barrels and calibers very easy. "SOLD"

This M/36 scope is in minty condition with matching serial numbered leather carry case. It is for the Swedish Water Cooled Machine Gun. $250 Reduced

Swede Sniper 96-41 Rifle with Bent bolt a very rare rifle made in 1901. It does not have the scope mount but these were selected for their accuracy. Very nice condition.  $395 reduced again

US Military Bore Sighting Kit for .30 caliber, .50 caliber and 20mm   $100 Reduced

Tikka 512 S O&U 12 Guage Skeet Shotgun with 5 extra choke tubes. This gun looks like new also.  Looks new in box  "SOLD"

Polish .177 Predon-Lucznik air pistol with holster    $150

DPMS SBR M4 AR15 Model with a 14.5" barrel Flat Top Receiver and removable front and rear sight. Excellent Condition   Original Factory SBR  $650 Reduced

Nagant 7.62  98 Grain FMJ Ammo $20/50   4 available

7.65 Browning/.32 Auto FMJ  Sellier & Bellot  $20/50   2 boxes

All guns plus shipping and must go to an FFL dealer.

For questions or pictures e-mail direct  garysgun@aol.com

DSCN4343.JPG

DSCN4937.JPG

DSCN4936.JPG

DSCN4341.JPG

DSCN0023.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN6420.JPG

DSCN6431.JPG

DSCN6426.JPG

Edited by garysgun
Price reduction, one sold

1953 it says on top cover. Yes it has the box I got it in also with serial numbers on outside too. If you write me at  garysgun@aol.com  I can send you a bunch of pictures.

I just have too many guns and such and I am downsizing. Gary M.

Edited by garysgun