garysgun

TC Rifle in 22/250, M36 Scope

4 posts in this topic

Nov.  2019 Gun List

Russian SKS like new in the box. Sling and tool kit never put on or into the stock. I have owned this over 25 ½ years and never fired it. I am downsizing and it has to go. Blade bayonet with clean shiny bore and all matching serial numbers. "SOLD"

Thompson Center Single Shot TCR-83 Rifle in 22/250 caliber with a 25 3/4" heavy barrel with TC scope mounts. Now I added a brand new in box Simmons 6-18X40 AO Scope with Target Turrets. Excellent condition with nice wood. These are very well made guns that can change barrels and calibers very easy. $750 Reduced 

This M/36 scope is in minty condition with matching serial numbered leather carry case. It is for the Swedish Water Cooled Machine Gun. $350

Swede Sniper 96-41 Rifle with Bent bolt a very rare rifle made in 1901. It does not have the scope mount but these were selected for their accuracy. Very nice condition.  $475 reduced

US Military Bore Sighting Kit for .30 caliber, .50 caliber and 20mm   $150 Reduced

Mossberg M590A1 SBS = Short Barreled Shotgun with quick action 4 extra shells in the stock with excellent high visibility open sights. This well built pump action shotgun is used in the military as well as swat teams. Shows a bit of wear from the holding rack but not from use. $395 Plus Tax Stamp

Tikka 512 S O&U 12 Guage Skeet Shotgun with 5 extra choke tubes. This gun looks like new also.  Looks new in box  $650 Reduced

Polish .177 Predon-Lucznik air pistol with holster    $150

Thompson Center Black Diamond Muzzleloader in line with 209 Adapter in 50 caliber New in Box     $249

Thompson Center Renegade 54 Caliber Muzzleloader Used but in very good condition. Wood Stock with the original manual and accessories.  $249

Romanian Bull Barrel 22 single shot target rifle. $225 Reduced

DPMS SBR M4 AR15 Model with a 14.5" barrel Flat Top Receiver and removable front and rear sight. Excellent Condition   Original Factory SBR  $650 Reduced

Nagant 7.62  98 Grain FMJ Ammo $20/50   4 available

7.65 Browning/.32 Auto FMJ  Sellier & Bellot  $20/50   2 boxes

All guns plus shipping and must go to an FFL dealer.

For questions or pictures e-mail direct  garysgun@aol.com

DSCN4343.JPG

DSCN4937.JPG

DSCN4936.JPG

DSCN4341.JPG

Edited by garysgun

What is year of manufacture of the Russian SKS? Should be on top cover. Comes w/ original factory box?

1953 it says on top cover. Yes it has the box I got it in also with serial numbers on outside too. If you write me at  garysgun@aol.com  I can send you a bunch of pictures.

I just have too many guns and such and I am downsizing. Gary M.

Edited by garysgun

A few more pictures

DSCN4371.JPG

DSCN4370.JPG

DSCN4952.JPG

DSCN4951.JPG

DSCN4948.JPG