MP40 and BM59

60DoorGunner

Selling my collection. 

MP40 is an ERB Co tube gun, a WWII Germany MP40 9mm machine gun that runs flawlessly.  A very nice condition registered receiver tube gun, clean bright bore, tight folding stock, all bakelite and internals in very choice condition.  Original MP 40 sling. Functions flawlessly on all types of 9mm ammo.  An excellent investment weapon for those not wanting to move up to a C&R gun.  Comes with a FBP parts kit that contains the interchangeable bolt and recoil system.

BM-59.  Almost new and in minty condition.  Only a handful of the Italian BM-59's were imported and has a very low serial number.  This 308 weapons fit and finish are incredible as well as its condition.  Almost a direct copy of the American M14.  The beautiful walnut grained stock, factory rubber but pad, grenade launching site, the desirable bi-pod and pistol grip a true investment quality gun

These are from my personal collection as they were purchased as an investment (daughters college fund) they are choice guns and work flawlessly, however, some have rarely been used.  All guns will have one factory mag with them.  All paper work and funds will go thru ESG gun works in Houston Tx, a class 3 dealer.  All units on form 4.  50/50 on payment, 1st stamp I will pay for, buyer actual shipping/insurance if so desires.  For those who are serious, have many more pictures for clarity, please just ask.  Thanks

Thank you,  Michael

mp-40-1.png

MP-40-4.png

BM59-1.jpg

BM59-2.jpg

HK-53-1.png

HK-53-2.png

53 LWR-1.jpg

HK-51-THE BEAST.jpg

Edited by 60DoorGunner
delete add