WTS: 1917 SCW Mauser Gew 98M, Dreyse 1907, and CZ82 Rig

BoomDoc

WTS: SCW Mauser Gew 98M, Dreyse 1907, and CZ82 Rig

Hi folks,

After a fall purge of the safe I have a few pieces that didn’t quite make the cut to stay. Please read the descriptions, refer to the photos of each, and ask all questions prior to purchase. I may consider trades but cash is king. 

All prices are OBO so don’t be shy

-Shipping: Actual price

-Payment: Paypal plus the fee

-Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove “NOSPAM”)

SCW 1917 Amberg Mauser G98M

This is a very nice looking G98m with all of the hallmarks of having gone through rebuild / refit in the 1930s. The rear sight base is S/42G marked as most updated G98s were and also bears K167 inspector markings. It has obviously been re-blued but it was done extremely well. Serial numbers are mixed but all finish hues match each other. The bore is in nice shape but does show signs of wear / use.  The rear of the stock bears a nice and sharp “MP8” flaming bomb stamp typical of rifles that went to Spain during the civil war. I have not fired this rifle and as such would recommend getting it checked out by a competent gunsmith prior to use. 

Price: $700

2hubg20l.jpg

MC67OcRl.jpg

4YciJRgl.jpg

PFXap50l.jpg

gQKKE46l.jpg

wX0MXuFl.jpg

HIhFYiGl.jpg

Vkivpqel.jpg

Sx5F6Ogl.jpg

OfyQZFSl.jpg

P8s75L7l.jpg

RIEhP00l.jpg
SGFbvZfl.jpg

FFuddPil.jpg

Dreyse 1907

This is an extremely clean example of a 1908. The finish is a conservative 95% with a nice bore and unbroken grips. All in all a great example of a slightly less common WW1 German pistol. 

Price: $450 

40JX7zZl.jpg

7fPCq7Nl.jpg

HXXG4Oyl.jpg

5q6xYkZl.jpg

CZ82 Rig

This one is fairly straight forward. The pistol appears to be a police trade in with light holster wear. The bore is nice and finish wear is very light. A quality thumb break holster and a single magazine are included. 

Price: $280 

IVyKb84l.jpg

6gRseMxl.jpg

sq1pnSel.jpg

7ls72HWl.jpg

Cross Posted

• 1 month later...