R.L.

Natives are restless in Philadelphia over the weekend

4 posts in this topic

Looks like the city of Filthadelphia has spun totally out of control. Gun violence over the weekend might have even topped Baltimore. I love how the media spins the shootings. The "male" shooter, blah, blah, blah.

Translation...well you know what the translation is. 

The ONE central constant in all of these shootings is not that firearms were used,it is the undisputed fact, that 99.99% of all firearms crimes committed in Philadelphia are committed BY BLACKS.

An inconvenient truth.

And some might say, That's racist. Since when is the truth racist.

Oh yea right, since the dipshit liberals say so.

R.L.

Obviously Gang violence.

R.L, you asked a valid question: "Since when is the truth racist.?"

Answer: The left will let you know when to speak and what to say. If you are not fully on board with their agenda, then you the enemy, plain and simple.

Remember the other night when Pres. Trump had a speech at the Target Center, a Great speech I might add!   Well, first the police were attacked  and as Trump supporters were leaving the event, they had to deal with protesters (who the Dems call peaceful, Not) and the media brushed it over as "don't be a conservative, this is what happens and you brought it on".

They have gone Bat Shit Crazy and if they don't settle down, I'm pretty sure "they will get what's coming to them" because until now, we have been very restrained and level headed. I suspect this next election will get very ugly, I hope not, however they will not get over the fact that Trump was elected, fair and square.

Hope all is well, Dennis

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

The Truth has been racist since Obama, He over played the race card till it was nothing.