Wow I got approved fast

Thumpy

Yea and I have a Dead Air suppressor transferring to me on a form 4 from January of this year... so far crickets, nothing.

Dis sheet be as bad as duh times when everything went through the Quanisha types in D.C.

If dey din like dat cracker or you ask too many questions.. in the trash goes the form 4. Yes that DID happen, many times.

A classic response one time to me from one of the Quanisha's when dey wuz in D.C....."dat ain't my mutha-fuggin job...and hung up."

True story. Real Classy.

Doesn't seem that the new location has changed much on efficiency either! Except in this case.

Just think if it took you 1 year to do your job....how long would you be employed?

R.L.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, BrettBaker said:

Bro, could you loan me some luck. I have a suppressor that's  been in limbo since April 4th. My last one took me 8 1/2 months!

Hahaha I mean I’m Irish but I don’t think we can just loan this kinda thing out Hahahaha. If say your about due for an approval tho.

Picked up my last Form 4 for 2019. It was just a little bit over eight months from when they hit my credit card until it was approved.

I'm done for the time being. Six machineguns and an SBR is enough to tide me over for a while. It's been fun, it's time to focus on something else for a while.

In Liberty,

KH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86
  • Like 2

On 10/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Picked up my last Form 4 for 2019. It was just a little bit over eight months from when they hit my credit card until it was approved.

I'm done for the time being. Six machineguns and an SBR is enough to tide me over for a while. It's been fun, it's time to focus on something else for a while.

In Liberty,

KH

Yes sir hopefully wait times will drop a little more for every one mine approve is most definitely a fluke.

and hope while your exploring other hobbies you still stop in on here I enjoy speaking to you ole boy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thumpy said:

Yes sir hopefully wait times will drop a little more for every one mine approve is most definitely a fluke.

and hope while your exploring other hobbies you still stop in on here I enjoy speaking to you ole boy.

Brother, I'll always have a soft spot for machine guns and this awesome community. I plan on bothering you guys for a looooooooooong time. :D 

If a really sweet deal comes along, I may change my mind and get back in. Right now, the wait times are just driving me insane. 

• Like 1

MontanaRenegade86, you do have cans for everything, right? If not, you've got some more stamps to buy! I'm gonna make the payments on 2 more in a few weeks. Rebel Silencers are having a BOGO sale on their Alliance cans. 2 5.56 cans for $800 is too good to pass up.

Edited by BrettBaker
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, BrettBaker said:

MontanaRenegade86, you do have cans for everything, right? If not, you've got some more stamps to buy! I'm gonna make the payments on 2 more in a few weeks. Rebel Silencers are having a BOGO sale on their Alliance cans. 2 5.56 cans for $800 is too good to pass up.

Never been a can kinda guy. I like the obnoxious sound of un-muffled full auto fire. 

I do like the look of the Bower's Bitty, though. I'd put that on my .22 Hornet.  :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Never been a can kinda guy. I like the obnoxious sound of un-muffled full auto fire. 

I do like the look of the Bower's Bitty, though. I'd put that on my .22 Hornet.  :D 

Lol finally some one else haha my friends keep telling me I need a can it’s just like... but that 1000 dollers can towards more ammo hahaha only gun so far I’ve thought I’d like a can for is the m10 and that’s well mostly I’m worried about some one putting a burst in there hand from it or something other then that so far for me I’ve not really seen a need for one.

• Like 1

Hey Thumpy, I have noticed MACs are often sold with cans, probably for the reasons you describe. Personally, I like cans because I'm often shooting around buildings at the farm. If you're just at the range, though, I can see using the money for extra ammo being more attractive.

18 hours ago, BrettBaker said:

Hey Thumpy, I have noticed MACs are often sold with cans, probably for the reasons you describe. Personally, I like cans because I'm often shooting around buildings at the farm. If you're just at the range, though, I can see using the money for extra ammo being more attractive.

Indeed they are... don’t get me wrong I like cans they are cool... my friends have a few when we shoot I allways play with there’s... and you are correct they are nice for shooting in or by buildings we modified a double wide that sits on the property we shoot on by putting in a line of windows in the back of it and a wood burning stove so we can still shoot when it gets snowy out... I’ll eventually get some cans just rn me just starting out in nfa the mgs just have me giggling after every trigger pull rather have more ammo because it seems I can never bring enuff out for the day of shooting Hahahaha what cans do you recommend if you don’t mind me asking?

I WAS ALWAYS A NO CAN KINDA GUY EXCEPT FOR MY INGRAMS OF COURSE.  not only do they save the fingers, they just look like they belong. then one day I went rat shooting and the land owner demanded cans so I brought my dealer along and he loaned me a YHM titanium can for my 16 and I WAS DONE! an entire day without muffs on the HUGE CANCER INFESTED FLAPPERS was all it took. I must add that my hearing was totally wiped out 30 years ago and at home I quit using anything but most ranges require hearing protection so I had a pair of big plugs custom made THEN CHOPPED THEM UP to stop the pain they caused. I now have a can for most everything hand or shoulder held.  for those not in the know that .556- YHM TIT CAN can be bought for less than $400 today because they dumped a bunch to dealers when the changed models there are even some 30 cal tits out there for the same price but harder to find. they are fantastic! mine have been beat to hell and never let me down. the main one is on a select fire COMMANDO that loves mag dumps.

10 hours ago, mike todd said:

I WAS ALWAYS A NO CAN KINDA GUY EXCEPT FOR MY INGRAMS OF COURSE.  not only do they save the fingers, they just look like they belong. then one day I went rat shooting and the land owner demanded cans so I brought my dealer along and he loaned me a YHM titanium can for my 16 and I WAS DONE! an entire day without muffs on the HUGE CANCER INFESTED FLAPPERS was all it took. I must add that my hearing was totally wiped out 30 years ago and at home I quit using anything but most ranges require hearing protection so I had a pair of big plugs custom made THEN CHOPPED THEM UP to stop the pain they caused. I now have a can for most everything hand or shoulder held.  for those not in the know that .556- YHM TIT CAN can be bought for less than $400 today because they dumped a bunch to dealers when the changed models there are even some 30 cal tits out there for the same price but harder to find. they are fantastic! mine have been beat to hell and never let me down. the main one is on a select fire COMMANDO that loves mag dumps.

I agree the m10s just look completely with a can 

Yea mike lol my hearing is so bad my grandma and I where speaking at a family get togather and I guess I kept asking her “what did you say” “I’m sorry what was that” “what did they say”

she then looks at me and says are you having trouble with your hearing ?

i started laughing and said those are questions I should be asking you not the other way around hahaha she thought that was a riot. 

But I’ve actually looked in to yhm cans  I’ve always liked there product first ar I ever built I used there lower on it. 

I bet a commando with one shoots fast! My friend has a semi auto sbr with a barrel we cut down to commando length and he put his can on I bumpfire it and boy that thing took off! The rate of fire sounded as if it doubled insanely fast

(PSA you don’t need a bumpstock to bumpfire so you tattle tales don’t go wasting time calling the atf on me) 

Hey, Thumpy. I like my Huntertown Micro Guardian. Unfortunately, Huntertown stopped making cans. The local shops carried them, and many guys liked them. There are some floating around, so I can recommend them, at least the rimfire ones. Probably need to clean every 300 rounds for best performance. I have an Inland I'm waiting for the stamp on. Monday I had the LGS order those Rebel Silencers I talked about. The Alliance 5.56 cans are BOGO until Beto drops out of the race. I'll give everyone a report when I get the Inland and the Rebels.