Fruithurst Alabama MK760

lonniejt

I have a very nice and fairly rare Fruithurst Alabama MK760 for sale.  This one runs like a "champ" and, as far as I know, the only Transferable Machine Gun that was manufactured in the State of Alabama, notwithstanding individual conversions of semi-auto's.  This was made near Opelika, AL by a company called Southern Machine Tool and Die, which was later known as both Phoenix Arms Co. and MK Arms Co.  As far as I know, this gun is all original in the Black finish that you see in the pics, and while I don't know the round count, I would estimate as fairly low.  It has been handled more than it has been shot.  It will transfer via a Form 3 that I can "e-file" or if you reside in Alabama, then I can prepare your Form 4.  I have more pictures for interested parties or I can take a picture for you at any angle or specific area that you wish to examine.  Come to my Range and "test fire" her!   It will come with 3 Magazines and I am asking $7600 shipped to the Lower 48.  

SW-1.jpg

SW-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This MK-760 has been handled more than it has been shot!  It also comes with the original MK-760 Tote Bag, spare barrel, spare recoil spring, and some other small parts.

Looking for Serious Offers!  I really don't want to sell her on GunBroker!!!

Goes on GunBroker tonight at 8:30 PM Eastern.

Edited by lonniejt