WTS/WTT: M3 Grease Gun Pre-May Dealer Sample

Guide Lamp M3 Grease Gun pre-may dealer sample.  I never fired it.  The dealer I bought it from said he never fired it and that was the same thing the person he bought it from stated.  Whether it has or has not, I can't be certain but I am certain this is likely the finest example with an original finish outside of a museum.  Excellent, mint like new with only a few small handling marks.    

$11,500 plus shipping. Trade interests.  Any transferable machine guns.

Terms

This weapon is only available to current FFL/SOT holders. This is not a restricted sample that requires a LEO demo letter. It is a pre May sales sample that any FFL/SOT holder can retain ownership of after you surrender or let your SOT go. I will accept half down and half due upon BATFE approval but full payment required before shipment. Business or personal checks require a 7 day hold to clear. Wire transfer and USPS Money Order ship same or next day after BATFE approval.

Guaranteed satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied, I will refund all shipping fee to and from. I'm a longstand FFL/SOT with perfect feedback. I also have many references available upon request.

48864361113_099ea7efbd_k.jpg

48865081707_c3cb2025c6_k.jpg

Davy Keith,
  Four Laws of Firearm Safety
  1. The gun is always loaded
  2. Never let the muzzle point at anything you are not willing to destroy
  3. Keep your booger hook off the trigger until your sights are on the target
  4. Always be sure of your target and what is behind it
uc?id=0B55KHZZG8rMwNmpZVUhLeHEzTlU&expor
418 Pittman Rd.
Ellisville, MS 39437
(601)319-2675