S.W.D. M11/9 submachinegun. Form 4 in GA. Suppressor option

YourCoWorker

Up for sale is, as the title states. I just replaced the safety selector, safety slide, sear spring, recoil buffer and other small springs with the superior parts from Lage MFG.
I also have a very early 2-stage suppressor with the foam rubber covers; the foam rubber was replaced by S.W.D. very early with a Nomex cover so I know this is early. I changed out the OEM buffers with new parts cut from some McMaster tubing, so they are very easy to replace now. I think it was unfired when I bought it and now has about 100 rounds through it.

I'm asking $7,600 for the gun, shipped and insured; I'm asking $50 for the suppressor to the same buyer - I will sell it separately, and I actually have a second suppressor that is identical with the later Nomex cover that is electropencil engraved by the Atlanta PD.

I might consider some trades. A Knight's factory gun in 5.56, a Barrett .50, factory built white phosphor dual night vision (think Sentinel or similar), +/- cash on my end.

Buyer covers the tax stamps; in GA there is only 1 stamp fee. Out of state, the process is that I transfer the gun/can to your dealer on a Form 4, then he transfers to you on a form 4. This is cross posted on AR15.com in the EE. I have several machinegun references from purchases, sales, and trades.

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG