Colt M16A1 $23,000

droillz

For sale : transferable Colt M16A1 in a great shape, 20" standard barrel ,gun is all original with factory box ,gun has had few mags shot through it, has few handling marks and dings, comes with sling and 2 factory magazines. On form 4 in AL.

Pm me for detailed information and pictures.

!!SCAM ALERT!!

Another, New, Unknown User posting… Demand Clear images with your email address written on a small piece of paper laying right on top of the Gun. Also get a copy of the, supposed, current Transfer Form and verify All Info with NFA Branch - they will tell you if any of the info does Not match. Talk to the poster on the phone to determine if he has a Nigerian or other strange accent. Does he know anything about guns and the transfer process? Is he calling from a weird VOIP Google Phone or some other non-standard modality? Get Verifiable References from this Board or another reputable site - do Not rely on an easily stolen Identity from Gun-Broker, etc… Be smart and save your $$$. Don't become the latest victim of Scum-Bag Scammers!

SCAM CONFIRMED:

Five days later and "droillz" has Not been back or tried to defend his Advertisement after my Post calling him out. Probably an experienced, Nigerian Scammer that has already had several profiles Burned on Sturm and now just abandons them to create a new one rather than try to defend himself once he's been marked. Be careful, I'm sure this Douche-Bag, "droillz" will be posting again soon under a new name...