Marlin Camp 45 Carbine w/Integral Suppressor

lonniejt

Marlin Camp 45 Carbine with Integral Suppressor:

Very nice condition Marlin Camp 45 ACP Carbine that Precision Defense Systems in Athens, Alabama converted to a quiet Armadilo Killer!  You don't see these come up very often and the basic Carbine has not been made in years; although, there is a rumor that Remington may revive this line of rifles.  This one fires the 45 ACP round, which is already subsonic, and the carbine uses standard 1911 magazines.  I will include the original magazine that came with the Rifle and an after market one that holds either 15 or 20 rounds.

This Marlin is in my "e-file" Inventory, so it can transfer to another Dealer in a couple of days.  My Corporation, Crowder Farms Enterprises, LLC (CFE) is located in the Huntsville - Decatur Alabama area and you are welcome to come by and Demo her, if interested.  I can also Form 4 to Alabama residents, and while waiting for the ATF Form 4 approval, you can fire it on my Range, when open.  If interested, it is now on GunBroker; you can do a search for her as she is the only suppressed model as I have seen in years. 

MC-1.jpg

MC-2.jpg

MC-3.jpg

MC-4.jpg

MC-5.jpg

MC-6.jpg

MC-7.jpg

Edited by lonniejt
Now on GunBroker Auction.
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

See the Green mark as SOLD button ..... Click on it when sold as in funds received.

No need to " update " ......  please leave all ad content .... do NOT delete any info .....  

While viewing your ad on your cellphone ... turn it sideways to See the GREEN Mark as SOLD Button.

ps ..... Some cell phones do not show this Green SOLD Icon ...... So use another computer

• Like 1