R.L.

Greta Thunberg...Swedish wack a doodle climate activist

7 posts in this topic

So I guess we've "failed this liberal 16 yo.SFB activist" .... BOO F-ING HOO. Sniff, Sniff. I'm so ashamed of myself, after all I'm white with FANTASTICAL PRIVILIGE, love BEEF, love my I-C transportation, and last but certainly not least, LOVE ALL TYPES OF FIREARMS. Including the deadly AR15 and AK 47 with 30 round "clips for automatic firepower"!!!

Just listening to this mindless liberal diatribe by someone not even old enough to vote, is enough to make you want to barf. Upon recovery, you then realize how academia has not only corrupted the minds of youth on an international scale, but have also created a generation of of unprepared, talentless, non self supporting,mindless morons spouting emotionally based hypothesis instead of real facts.

As in proven scientific research, of which there is NONE that is definitive to date. Just chicken little predictions., a la "Man Bear Pig", Al Gore.

Facts always seem to elude the liberal wack a doodle activists. A genuine inconvenience for them.

Climate change is the B I G E S T  S C A M in mankind's history. It is nothing short of a WORLD WIDE REDISTRIBUTION of wealth, nothing more, nothing less.

FWIW,

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
2 people like this

She's a dumbass. The morons listening to her drivel are even bigger dumbasses.

RIP Scandinavia. RIP Western Europe. 

In Liberty,

Kristopher

1 person likes this

What has happened to Sweden is a Swedish National disgrace. One of my past favorite places to visit and vacation, a cuckold's paradise now. The moslem goat bangers are raping and knocking up their women faster than you can say astroglide! Sweden manufactures some of he best concrete cutting tools in the world. Half of my saw inventory are Swedish tools. No more... after these tools wear out no more Husqvarna or Partner cutting tools!! One of the finest GPR tools is manufactured in Malmo also. A majority of Malmo is a no-go zone for SWEDISH CITIZENS for God's sake...Swedish men ...gag balled in their own country.

Harken America and take notice...this is what the liberal dimwit rabble have in store for America.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
1 person likes this

As always, you've said what we're all thinking. I think it's time to head to the hills

Okay, so the Climate is change, what are they gonna do about it ? its funny how democrats claim to have all the solutions but do nothing in the end.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, MontanaRenegade86 said:

She's a dumbass. The morons listening to her drivel are even bigger dumbasses.

RIP Scandinavia. RIP Western Europe. 

In Liberty,

Kristopher

I agree did you see the pics of her and her mom and pops all waring antifag shirts ? 

This is 2019, everyone who has a loud voice think they should say something, not worried about what they said and how they say it. There's nothing worst than believing your own lies.