WTS: Twin C&R ANM2 50s in WWII twin Mount - PICS

Aaron in Mohnton Pa

Ok... this gun rig is owned by a local friend who has been selling off his collection which he has built up since the 1960s .... any potential buyers will be put in direct contact with him. He is not on the Sturm Boards. 

These are twin transferable C&R ANM2 50 cals ..one gun is a High Standard and one is a Savage. They are in beautiful condition. The guns are in a WWII twin 50 mount which would have been used on a patrol boat. The twin mount itself is rarer then the guns as this mount is the only one I’ve seen besides mine that isn’t in a museum. These mounts were repurposed during the Vietnam war and used on PBRs. This particular mount has the original buck tag on it dated 1944. I have posted photos below of this gun rig used in the various wars.

He will not separate this package. Will only sell complete. We can arrange for any serious / interested buyers to come view the guns. They are here in PA. 

Price - $115,000

Aaron - Mohnton, PA

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

VwUBWMm.jpg

n4qqkzf.jpg

ppMrQGj.jpg

O3tBCtH.jpg

U6eC30H.jpg

ACP7wOq.jpg

some photos below for referene:

WWII 

7YrU26v.jpg