WTB: Fn Fnc Sear

Raymond

Guys, 

Anyone with an Fn Fnc Sear out there please let me know if you want to get rid of it. I would be interested on one. Let me know the price you are asking. 

Please no scammers as I had two tried to pull one on me. 

Email me at raymond7santiago@yahoo.com

Thanks

Edited by Raymond

On March 5, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Raymond said:

I'll trade you a full size IMI uzi for it.

If the deal falls through I can probably do the IMI and 3k cash for the Sear. I'll let you know. 

Edited by komodoj
Forgot text?

• 1 month later...

I received some replies from some of you just to name a few I think one from 0750 turbo(Craig), Kunc(Nick), and Tallpine. I appreciated all your responses, but like I said I am on my way into acquiring one and are extremely glad after a long time looking for any responses out there. A dealer offered me one for 8K. After talking to him, I decided to go ahead and make a deal with him thinking this could be my last chance to ever get it at this price. He had three at one point, but decide to sell two of them, and I think he will keep the last one for a build in the future. For me, 8k is a very reasonable price to pay for one. By the way, Nick I still have the HK p7m8 for sale. It is Sterling VA without markings on slide. Let me know if you want me to hold it for you $2,500 shipped. Good luck on your treasure hunt.

Thanks,

Raymond

Coolhand,

I bought the sear from a former dealer in connecticut, who decided to give up his license altogether. He had three of these sear at one point for investment purposes. After discussing my situation, he was very considerate enough to sell me one at his own initiative. He also told me that he had sold the other one to his old customer. The last thing he told me was that he was going to keep the last one for a future build. I don't want you to get an impression that I don't want to share this dealer with you, but having said I think it would be best just to leave everything as it is and not take that path. At least I have shared with everyone a price that I thought was reasonable for this item. I don't mean to rain down on anyone's party on what they should sell their sear, but for me, I feel very fortunate I found a decent person who didn't take advantage of the situation. Enough said, good luck to you and also to those who are in the market for these sears .