WTS/WTT: Galil Handguard -- RE-REDUCED!

UPDATE 4 March:  Now just one item left!

I can show you any of these in detail with my Skype camera, if you have a Skype account.

These items are cross-posted on The FALFiles Marketplace. The first firm "I'll take it" (by timestamp) trumps.

Items marked "Postage Paid" means that I will pay the postage only to CONUS addresses.

Original SIG STGw57/PE57 cleaning kits.  - SOLD

Original SIG K31 field cleaning kits. - SOLD

Galil Handguard. Black plastic, ribbed. Original Israeli. Has bipod channel on the bottom. Has springs. This should also fit a Golani or R4. Excellent condition-- This was test fitted only. Has some VERY minor scratches on top. REDUCED to $30, postage paid.

The first firm "I'll take it" trumps.

No overseas orders. All NFA rules apply.

Payment via USPS PMO or P-yPal.

I love to barter. Some possible trades:

Winchester Model 88 .308 magazines (original factory 4-round or Colyer brand 8-round or 10-round extended mags.)
Canvas cover for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB spare barrel, preferably the type with the relief gusset to accommodate a barrel handle bale.
Canvas cover for a complete M2/M3 Browning .50 HB, preferably the type with the relief gussets to accommodate ammo can and a barrel handle bale.
HK91 magazine loaders
HK91 magazine unloaders
Sealed original 10-packs of HK G3 alloy magazines.
Pelican or Starlight brand rifle hard cases (new or used.)
Choice pre-1899 production cartridge guns. (Mainly looking for Mausers and large frame S&W Top Break revolvers.)
Silver coins (I prefer U.S. American Eagles or pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters, and half dollars.)

Edited by Jim Rawles
Item Sold

I will take definitely take (3) #15 (Original SIG-AMT Steel .308 20-round magazines, stamped "O" on the back. Gray parkerized. Brand new. (Most are still in grease!)

I will get back to you about the other Items you offered tomorrow morning.

12 hours ago, Jim Rawles said:

I can show you any of these in detail with my Skype camera, if you have a Skype account.

Some of the following must be sold soon, to help cover my January 15th estimated tax payment:

1.) FOBUS paddle belt pouch for HK or S&W .45 pistol magazines. Black plastic. Holds 2 magazines for: HK USP .45 or HK USP Compact .45, or S&W Model 99 .45 ACP. Brand new in a shop-worn factory package. REDUCED to: $14 + $3 postage.

2.) SOLD

3.) Rare 20-round .308 Valmet M78 factory blued steel magazines, in new condition. These fit only Valmet M78 .308 rifles. 2 available. REDUCED to:$230 each, PPD

4.) Rare 20-round .308 Valmet M78 factory blued steel magazine, in new but slightly damaged condition. This fits only Valmet M78 .308 rifles. Just ONE available with slight dents in the side of the magazine near the bottom (shipment damage) that should not impede follower travel. REDUCED to: $145, PPD.

5.) Very Rare 20-round .308 Valmet M76 factory blued steel magazines, in USED, EXCELLENT condition. These will fit Valmet M76 or Valmet Hunter .243 or 308 rifles. (Will also still fit a M78, with a slight wobble.) These show typical bullet tip dents, but otherwise look nearly new. Just 2 available. REDUCED to: $240 each, PPD

6.) Scarce 25-round .308 Valmet parkerized steel waffle magazines, in new condition. These are expertly converted Galil .308 magazines that had both their front and rear lugs expertly re-machined to lock up and feed nicely in Valmet .308 rifles, and then reparkerized. The conversion and refinishing work was done by Tromix Lead Delivery Systems. They will fit Valmet M76 or Valmet Hunter .243 or 308 rifles. (Will also fit a M78, with a slight wobble.) Now just two available. REDUCED to: $160 PPD each, or just $150 each, if you buy both. (Two others are now on hold for Warren Justice.)

7.) SOLD

8.) Bulgarian 40-rd. black polymer "slab side" AK-47 (7.62x39mm) magazines. Commercial, brand new. 5 available. $18 each, or just $16 each (Postage Paid) if you buy all 5

9.) Black Dog Machine 50-Round drum magazine for Ruger 10/22 .22 Long Rifle Polymer "Smoke" back, New in box. Just one available. $60, Postage Paid.

10.) FN P90/PS90 50 round magazines, original FN-USA factory made, brand new in blue factory boxes. I have 7 available $28 each, or just $26 each if you buy 5 or more, or just $24 each if you buy all 7. (Free postage if you buy four or more.)  --All 7 are PENDING SALE  to DrPepper --

11.) Glock 9mm 33-round magazines. Brand new, original Glock factory made. Just four remaining. $35 each. Free postage if you buy all 4

12.) SOLD

13.) A very scarce Valmet bayonet, like new in the original green reindeer hide sheath. Made by Fiskars. $245 postage paid.

14.) SOLD

15.) VERY RARE Original SIG-AMT Steel .308 20-round magazines, stamped "O" on the back. Gray parkerized. Brand new. (Most are still in grease!) These are not just for SIG-AMTs! These are also perfect to use with a SIG-510 build, or a SIG PE-57 build if you use a .308 barrel. Now just 5 remaining REDUCED to $225 each PPD or just $215 each PPD if you buy all 5 of them. -- ALL 5 are now PENDING SALE to two different buyers --

16.) Scarce SIG PE-57 24-rd. magazine pouch, tan leather. No markings. Brand new. Just one available. REDUCED to $50 Postage Paid

17.) SOLD.

18.) SOLD.

19.) SIG PE-57 bipod. No markings. Like new but disassembled. Just one available. $33 Postage Paid

20.) SIG K31 brown leather sling. Has Swiss cross and "Sch." markings. Excellent condition. Has both keeper buttons, but not the rattly detach clip. Just one available. REDUCED to: $15 Postage Paid

21.) Original SIG STGw57/PE57 cleaning kits. (These were also late issue for the K31.) Excellent condition. Packed in typisch rubberized green rolls. Complete except for oil and bore cleaner bottles. 3 available. REDUCED to:$18 each, Postage Paid, or just $15 each, Postage Paid if you buy all 3.

22.) Original SIG K31 field cleaning kits. Very good condition. Packed in typisch green canvas pouches. Includes a pull-through and oil bottle. 3 available. REDUCED to: $13 each, Postage Paid, or just $11 each, Postage Paid if you buy all 3.

23.) .45 ACP Full Moon Clips. Blued steel, made by Ranch Products. Bundle of 20 clips, all brand new. $11 + $2 postage

24.) Rare original SIG PE-57/SIG-AMT/SIG-510 armorer's tool kit. The plastic bag includes the following all BRAND NEW tools:
- One translucent red-handled screwdriver for a slotted screw head.
- One wire loop tool with hooked end
- One small odd flat spanner
- Four punches with specialized tips including one for a roll pin
REDUCED to: $125 for the kit, postage paid.

25.) Rare NEW original Belgian MAG-58 (M240 LMG) armorer's tool kit with roll. The heavy duty khaki-green canvas roll with carry strap includes 17 tools (rod sections, rod handle, specialized combination wrench/screwdriver tools, pouches, brushes, specialized scrapers, and a flat oil bottle) plus a brown abrasive scrubbie pad and a small packet of cleaning patches. There are 14 separate internal snap pockets in the roll. The roll measures 18-1/4" x 18-1/2", when rolled open (flat). Everything in the kit and the roll itself looks new and un-used except for one small rust spot on one of the scraper handles. You will NOT be disappointed! These kits are very rarely seen in the U.S. (I special-ordered it from Belgium.) REDUCED to: $145 for the kit, postage paid.  --PENDING SALE to tracerconnect--

26.) R4 Steel .223 35-round magazine, used, excellent refinished condition (99% finish but shows one small patch of pitting at the bottom, under the finish), original South African military arsenal production, gray-black finish. Date stamped 3/80. Also fits Galil/Golani .223 rifles. Just one available. $25 + $4 postage

27.) SOLD

28.) Early Pachmayr Signature checkered rubber M1911 (full-size) grip set with checked frontstrap and thumb-rest bulges. Appears like new. This is the desirable early model with NO medallions! $12 + $3 postage

29.) Scarce MAG-58 (M240 M249) lightweight titanium recoil-absorbing tripod. Made by FM of Argentina on FN tooling. This tripod traverses 360 degrees and has very solid separate lock-down levers for both traverse and elevation. Only used twice, so it is just about like new. Still has 98% of its original green and black paint! Includes an original ammo can holder designed to fit British or Belgian narrow ammo belt cans. These are no longer being imported! RE-REDUCED to $800 + $75 postage

30.) SOLD

31.) SOLD

32.) Scarce 30-round Valmet M62 Finnish Defense Force olive green "waffle" polymer magazines, with molded-in lanyard loops. EXCELLENT condition. These will fit Valmet M62 rifles or nearly any AK chambered in 7.62x39. Just 2 available. REDUCED to: $40 each, PPD.  -- BOTH are PENDING SALE to nfacol --

33.) Scarce 30-round Valmet M62 Finnish Defense Force olive green "waffle" polymer magazines, with molded-in lanyard loops. BRAND NEW or like-new condition. These will fit Valmet M62 rifles or nearly any AK chambered in 7.62x39. 13 available. REDUCED to: $50 each, PPD, or $45 each, PPD, if you buy 3 or more.

34.) RARE 30-round Valmet M62 Finnish Defense Force magazine pouch, tan canvas with green and brown leather trim. BRAND NEW condition. This pouches holds THREE Valmet M62 steel or polymer magazines. I bought this in Finland. These pouches are only rarely seen in the United States. Just one available $60, PPD.

35.) RARE 20-round Alloy HK93 magazines. Original HK factory made. Brand new or like-new. (99.9%+ finish) Now just 5 left. REDUCED to: $80 each, or just $75 each if you buy all 5, postage paid.  -- 2 have SOLD to x50plt -- 

36.) Scarce 25-round Steel HK93 magazines. Original HK factory made. Brand new or like-new. SOLD OUT -- 8 have SOLD to x50plt --  --2 are PENDING SALE to johnsonlmg41 --

37.) Scarce 25-round Steel HK93 magazines. Original HK factory made. Used, excellent condition. (95% to 98%+ finish.) Various 1980s date codes: IB, IC, & ID.) Now just 3 left. $70 each, or just $65 each if you buy all 3, postage paid. All 5 have SOLD to x50plt

38.) Current production 30-round Steel HK93 magazines. Original HK factory made. brand new in wrappers. These are laser-etched "Made in Germany". Now just 3 left.  SOLD OUT --2 are PENDING SALE to johnsonlmg41 -- -- 9 have SOLD to x50plt -- 

39.) SOLD

40.) Current production 30-round polymer HK93 magazines. These are transluscent brown, and clamp together just like SIG-550 magazines. Made by the MKE arsenal in Turkey. Now just 14 available. REDUCED to $38 each, or $34 each if you buy 6 or more, or $30 each if you buy 12 or more, or just $28 each if you buy all 14 remaining. --10 have SOLD to x50plt --

41.) 40-round Alloy HK93 magazines. Original HK factory made. Laboriously hand-picked and are all primo (brand new) or like-new. (99%+ finish.) A few are still in their original wrappers. These are from the 1975 Somoza government Nicaragua contract. The followers are dated 5/1/75. 18 available. REDUCED to: $62 each, or just $58 each if you buy 5 or more, or just $54 each if you buy all 18, postage paid.

42.) SOLD

43.) 100-round Beta C-MAG HK93 magazine. New in sealed box. Black pouch. One available. REDUCED to: $230 postage paid.

44.) 100-round Beta C-MAG HK93 magazine. New in box with a spare AR-15/M16 tower. OD green pouch. One available. $250 postage paid.  -- PENDING SALE to Born Loser in Montana --

45.) Scarce HK93 magazine duplexing clamps. Original HK factory made. New or like-new condition. (99% finish.) Now just two left. REDUCED to: $80 each postage paid.

46.) Rare 1970s Bundeswehr HK93 magazine pouch. Holds TWO 40-round HK93 magazines. Green canvas with black leather tabs and belt loops. Like-new condition. These are only rarely seen on the U.S. surplus market. Just ONE available. REDUCED to: $65 postage paid. --PENDING SALE to johnsonlmg41 --

47.) Scarce HK93 magazine loader. Original HK factory made. Like-new condition. (99% finish, with just a hint of handling wear) Just one available. REDUCED to: $80 postage paid.  --PENDING SALE to johnsonlmg41 --

48.) Scarce HK93 "A3" collapsing stocks. I believe that these are original HK factory made, but they are unmarked. Appear to be 1980s-vintage. Convex butt style. Excellent condition. One of them is glossy black with a wire sling loop, and the other is charcoal black with no sling loop. Just these 2 available and priced right at $275 each, postage paid.

The first firm "I'll take it" trumps.

No overseas orders. All NFA rulles apply.

Payment via USPS PMO or P-yPal.

I love to barter. Some possible trades:

A NICE set of HK G3 wood rifle furniture (stock & forend)
Winchester Model 88 .308 magazines (original factory 4-round or Colyer brand 8-round or 10-round extended mags.)
Canvas cover for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB, preferably the type with the relief gusset to accommodate a barrel handle bale.
Shipping case for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB with a watertight seal
HK91 magazine loaders
HK91 magazine unloaders
Sealed original 10-packs of HK G3 alloy magazines.
Pelican or Starlight brand rifle hard cases (new or used.)
Silver coins (I prefer U.S. American Eagles or pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters, and half dollars.)