Shipping M2HB Parts Lot

Hello all,

planning to sell a used parts lot for the M2 50 cal.  There is no barrel or receiver side plates just parts like the buffer, bolt, top plate, etc.  From what I gather from US laws there is no FFl shipping requirement as the parts are not a firearm.  Anyone have experience with this or have any advice?

i do know a very few states have laws against possesion of these types of parts.

I would not recommend shipping to Washington State. Other then that, these are just parts and are not regulated. 

If the parts are being shipped to the United States from another Country they may require an ATF from 6 depending on that they are. Or go through a licensed importer.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

AARON IS CORRECT . too my knowledge WASHINGTON state, had the only long time ban and it BANS  ANY part that will work in a machine gun only.  even though there is a semi auto M-2 it requires some of the parts to be altered . since all the idiotic happenings perhaps other states have enacted like rules.