WTB GREASE GUN PARTS + ACC

mike todd

I need to gather a full run of "replaceable" grease gun parts to support a M-3 and want multiple pieces of most. even would take at least one later M-3A1 bolt. NO NEED of parts that require any welding or receiver pieces but would consider any complete kit to get the parts if need be. mags and pouches are needed also so let me know price and condition. no pictures needed from "known" active board participants . scammers need not apply because we will check you out b-4 any funds leave so lets not waste the time.  lots of choice goodies around to tempt you into letting go of those special parts so lets talk and make something happen.  plenty of funds ready and waiting !  NOW IF I CAN JUST FIND THAT MP-38, I think all the gun holes will be filled. hell it only took 60 years. WELL worth the effort. as always CHEERS ! MIKE 

to all you that asked me to call, my surgery has still not improved enough to allow me to be understood when I speak. YES I still want/ need parts for the M-3 and at least one A1 bolt. that includes magazines . please direct e-mail count/ condition and asking price for now.  cheers mike