SOLD: WTS/WTT: MM21EK (.308) Barrel, Like New, $775 PPD to CONUS

Jim Rawles

UPDATE:  SOLD to navyman 2015.

I am selling a Michaels Machines  MM21EK (.308) barrel. (The MM21EK is a short-barreled HK-21E clone.) The barrels measures 11.5" with the flash hider removed. It is in minty condition, just showing signs of test fitting. The including black foregrip and flash hider are in perfect condition. Because a registered autosear is presently unaffordable for me, and because I don't want to do an SBR registration, this barrel is now excess to my needs. If purchased new from Michaels Machines, these barrels normally sell for $1,095 plus shipping. Reduced to just $775, Priority Mail POSTAGE PAID to CONUS!

I can show you this barrel in detail with my Skype camera, if you have a Skype account.

No overseas orders. All NFA rulles apply.

Payment via USPS PMO or P-yPal.

I also love to barter. Some possible trades:

A NICE set of HK G3 wood rifle furniture (stock & forend)
Winchester Model 88 .308 magazines (original factory 4-round or Colyer brand 8-round or 10-round extended mags.)
Canvas cover for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB, preferably the type with the relief gusset to accommodate a barrel handle bale.
HK91 magazine loaders
HK91 magazine unloaders
Sealed original 10-packs of HK G3 alloy magazines.
Pelican or Starlight brand rifle hard cases (new or used.)
Choice pre-1899 production cartridge guns. (Mainly looking for Mausers and large frame S&W Top Break revolvers.)
Silver coins (I prefer U.S. American Eagles or pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters, and half dollars.)

Edited by Jim Rawles
Update