Suppressor for Swedish K

x50plt

Hi, I purchased a Wilson/Swedish K and would like to purchase a suppressor for it. I would like any information on buying one. The only thing I found was the Jim Burgess can for the S&W 76 I am not sure that will work on the Swedish K, any info. will be appreciated. Thanks Greg

GREG, you can get a standard female end for your AWC and have a SUOMI barrel threaded for it to screw on. I cant remember exactly but think industry 9mm standard is 9/16 "  that always gives me trouble but it is standard and the "guys" will know for sure. it could be 5/8" make sure you only buy a STEEL end for your can and push back hard if need be.  most shops push the alloy to keep it an easy make. the alloy ends threads are just too easily damaged going off and on the gun. another PLUS FOR THAT AWC!  don't cha just love it?

Yes avoid "alloy" couplings at all costs. I had a set up for a Beretta 12S that used a SG9 suppressor and an expensive custom made "alloy" end cap. After about a year the threads were screwed up to where barrel alignment became a concern. Had to have a steel end cap machined for it, and because I couldn't find spare parts, ended up with a dedicated suppressor (i.e. Factory M12s end cap is now modified to accept suppressor).

Nice setup, but now I can't shoot the gun without the suppressor.

Edited by BDMERC
  • Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 6:33 PM, x50plt said:

Hi, I purchased a Wilson/Swedish K and would like to purchase a suppressor for it. I would like any information on buying one. The only thing I found was the Jim Burgess can for the S&W 76 I am not sure that will work on the Swedish K, any info. will be appreciated. Thanks Greg

Please keep this post updated as you search out you suppressor. I have the same Wilson K and would also be interested in a suppressor. 

• 1 year later...

I’ve been working on a Swedish K suppressor design in my spare time (which hasn’t been much lately) looks like I need to bump this project up the list. Also have the prototype red dot mount ready for final fitting on my Swedish K too.....

• Like 1