BOI - old subguns

As of this morning, you now need a user name and password to even look at the boards. That pretty much sucks.....

Guess I will stick with Sturm and the new Snugbus. 

Question for the crew, with Frank having separated MGC/gun spot (for sale items) and the old message boards, why would he keep the boards?

The message boards do not generate any money and I suspect is not free to keep up and going, so why keep it? 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading most of the posts and will miss some of the really good ones and there were some good ones!

On 8/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

Question for the crew, with Frank having separated MGC/gun spot (for sale items) and the old message boards, why would he keep the boards?

The message boards do not generate any money and I suspect is not free to keep up and going, so why keep it? 

I know there are some people who have or have had issues with Frank. I am not one of them, as he has always done right by me. 

I believe Frank to be a sharp businessman. Letting the treasure trove of information from Subguns be lost would be a foolish business move in my estimation. The login crap is well worth being able to access the information in the Archives.

My views are mine only, your mileage may vary from mine.

In Liberty,

Kristopher

8 hours ago, R.L. said:

Yea Mike, I'd add another word in addition to smooth for my feedback... it too begins with an S...and ends in an R. Figure that one out! Just my opinion but your mileage may vary on the topic!

FWIW,

R.L.

A Member Rep of 92 would be somewhere in the Superior range. :D