GM / West Palm Beach - FL

BOI - old subguns

11 posts in this topic

Is the BOI gone from subguns/machineguncentral?

Guy

I am seeing it.

As of this morning, you now need a user name and password to even look at the boards. That pretty much sucks.....

Guess I will stick with Sturm and the new Snugbus. 

Question for the crew, with Frank having separated MGC/gun spot (for sale items) and the old message boards, why would he keep the boards?

The message boards do not generate any money and I suspect is not free to keep up and going, so why keep it? 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading most of the posts and will miss some of the really good ones and there were some good ones!

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

Frank can not be that stupid - must be a mistake.

The way gunspot is setup now you must log in to see details on any item for sale.  Who does that?

On 8/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

Question for the crew, with Frank having separated MGC/gun spot (for sale items) and the old message boards, why would he keep the boards?

The message boards do not generate any money and I suspect is not free to keep up and going, so why keep it? 

I know there are some people who have or have had issues with Frank. I am not one of them, as he has always done right by me. 

I believe Frank to be a sharp businessman. Letting the treasure trove of information from Subguns be lost would be a foolish business move in my estimation. The login crap is well worth being able to access the information in the Archives.

My views are mine only, your mileage may vary from mine.

In Liberty,

Kristopher

Franks machine gun sales site (gunspot) can now be surfed without having to register or enter a password.  The message board still requires a login.  That is one club I will not be joining any time soon.

HUHHM< YEP HAVE TO AGREE HE IS SHARP !  one might add the verbiage SMOOOOTH  to get the full benefit and save the time and money?

1 person likes this

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Yea Mike, I'd add another word in addition to smooth for my feedback... it too begins with an S...and ends in an R. Figure that one out! Just my opinion but your mileage may vary on the topic!

FWIW,

R.L.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, R.L. said:

Yea Mike, I'd add another word in addition to smooth for my feedback... it too begins with an S...and ends in an R. Figure that one out! Just my opinion but your mileage may vary on the topic!

FWIW,

R.L.

A Member Rep of 92 would be somewhere in the Superior range. :D