R.L.

Trump reaffirms support for new Gun legislation...WTF?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's rumored he asked his aides about having a Rose Garden signing ceremony for this bullshit feel good legislation. Red Flag laws are included in this legislation, along with " very meaningful background checks" what ever the fxck that means.

Guarantee, they are going to try to sneak in background checks for private sales in this legislation. That piece of sxit fake veteran Screwmenthal, has been running that stupid mouth of his about private sales background checks forever.

Mush mouth McConnell is up to his eyeballs in this latest legislation, which of course like the Affordable Care Act ,will have to be passed first to find out what's in it. Fella's, I'm telling you we're getting fxcked without so much as a kiss!!!

I just can't believe Trump would be that stupid to sign this happy horsesxit!!

If he does he just handed the election to the next democrat pedophile, bobo honker, rug muncher or minority bonobo.

Ain't this just dandy?

Disgusted in Va.

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
2 people like this

I've been saying for years now, sure he's better than Hillary but he's not our friend! 

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Shortbarrelpete said:

I've been saying for years now, sure he's better than Hillary but he's not our friend! 

I don't believe President Trump swings one way or another on the Second Amendment.

I do, however, believe his sons are strong Second Amendment supporters. 

In Liberty,

Kristopher

Not to be rude but his sons aren't in office...

Machine tools are our friends.

1 hour ago, Shortbarrelpete said:

Not to be rude but his sons aren't in office...

Actually they are his closest advisers which is actually better than holding office.  The are the only people he trusts in all of DC.  While it's his job to listen to all sides and negotiate, it's unlikely he'd sign based on many previous decisions.  He offered amnesty knowing it would be rejected, but he is able to say he did it.  He's bribed nearly every democrat within a 20 mile radius of his projects across the country, he knows them and how they operate very well.  There probably isn't a republican alive that's gotten more out of democrats thru negotiations than Trump as a cost of doing business.  You do a building in Chicago, and you've had to buy off at least 100 powerful democrats to make the project happen.  Most one at a time.  You don't walk on a sidewalk in NY without bribing a democrat in some manner.  Most people can't begin to comprehend the level corruption in municipal government.

I wouldn't say he's a big 2A supporter, but he's all about retaining rights to your property without being jacked around by the government (democrats) and property rights are really what all of this is about.  It just so happens firearms are private property for now.  Government has already commandeered most of the money supply.

Im a libertarian leaning anarchist so keep that in mind. 

Your very argument for why he's such a great president is everything that's wrong with our government! I don't know where you stand on the matter, I didn't vote for him in 2016, nor will I in 2020. I refuse to go with the masses and vote for the lesser of two evils to run the world. Yes he has done better than I thought he would and yes he has done better than she would have. That doesn't make him good. You are conceding that he's a shisty back door dealing kind of guy, not much unlike the Clintons.... maybe he's not killing Americans and raping women but otherwise I don't see a huge difference! 

Call me crazy, my wife does daily

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, johnsonlmg41 said:

Actually they are his closest advisers which is actually better than holding office.

Exactly. 

3 hours ago, Shortbarrelpete said:

Im a libertarian leaning anarchist so keep that in mind. 

Your very argument for why he's such a great president is everything that's wrong with our government! I don't know where you stand on the matter, I didn't vote for him in 2016, nor will I in 2020. I refuse to go with the masses and vote for the lesser of two evils to run the world. Yes he has done better than I thought he would and yes he has done better than she would have. That doesn't make him good. You are conceding that he's a shisty back door dealing kind of guy, not much unlike the Clintons.... maybe he's not killing Americans and raping women but otherwise I don't see a huge difference! 

Call me crazy, my wife does daily

Principles are a great thing, but one has to be pragmatic to survive. That is a fact of life that is not going to change.

At the end of the day, we are going to be ruled by one tyrant or another. I prefer a tyrant that thinks *somewhat* like I do (Trump) as opposed to a tyrant that thinks nothing like me (Clinton).

I guess we all have our line in the sand. Some people just haven't had their lines crossed yet.

In Liberty,

Kristopher 

Edited by MontanaRenegade86

I understand your points sir and I mean no disrespect in saying I won't accept them. I take this stance in everything from dog training to my job to my driving to my political thinking. 

Right is right. End of story. You swear allegiance to this country? DO YOUR JOB RIGHT! 

On 8/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, Shortbarrelpete said:

I understand your points sir and I mean no disrespect in saying I won't accept them. I take this stance in everything from dog training to my job to my driving to my political thinking. 

Right is right. End of story. You swear allegiance to this country? DO YOUR JOB RIGHT! 

I strongly endorse your right to disagree with me or anybody else. Anything less would be un-American. :D

Cheers,

Kristopher