Precision Technology

WTS: New Cammenga Tritium Lensatic Compass $95 Delivered in CONUS (See Pics)

6 posts in this topic

Just received another shipment of Brand New Compasses from Cammenga. These were just manufactured and remain sealed in their factory packaging with all accessories, including: instructions; warranty; lanyard; and military nylon pouch with belt-clip. We have compasses in SWAT Black and Real Tree Camo. We are an authorized, Cammenga Dealer and these are authentic, military-grade, made in the USA, products. These are NOT the counterfeit, Chinese crap found on sites such as eBay. Guaranteed Original, Factory Cammenga products, proudly made in the USA. We have been on Sturm since 1999 and have references from many other FFL-SOTs and Individuals on Sturmgewehr. These compasses Retail for $111 each plus Shipping and Insurance. Our price on Sturm is $95 each Delivered in CONUS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.png

2.png

3.png

Tritium Compass 3H

Go Where Others Can't Go

They’ve been to battlefields all over the world. As the U.S. Military’s official compass manufacturer, Cammenga’s Tritium Lensatic Compasses have proven themselves repeatedly in almost every kind of environment and situation. With each compass, you carry the added assurance of Tritium-based, self-powered lighting that needs no “recharging.” To put it simply: When it comes to performance and accuracy, Cammenga leaves all other compasses behind.

FEATURES

• Equipped with 7 Tritium micro-lights, providing continuous illumination for over 12 years.
  • Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
  • Waterproof to considerable depths.
  • Sandproof for extra durability.
  • Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
  • Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
  • Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
  • Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
  • Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
  • Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A. 
  • NSN: 6605-01-196-6971
Edited by Precision Technology
Just received another shipment.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

I'll take one in real tree camo. Pm me w details on payment

2 hours ago, magnet69 said:

I'll take one in real tree camo. Pm me w details on payment

Just sent PM.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

Have One of each remaining in Real Tree Camo and SWAT Black.

Just received another shipment...

Re-up...