Rooster2412

WTB: M72 LAW TUBE

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We've got a need for several of these Vietnam era tubes, they don't have to be in perfect condition but we would like them to have all the sights intact, rubber covers and both end caps if possible. If you've got one laying around let me know and how much you want for it, or even some spare parts cause we have a tube already without end cap & nylon sling. Contact: hensley.t.d@gmail.com

eHKVoJO4_o.png

Edited by Rooster2412

How many do you want?

On 8/20/2019 at 9:05 PM, Pyrocoyote said:

How many do you want?

How Much $ ?  Quantity is not an issue, Price is always the key...  

Sorry for butting in, but if the price is right, I would be interested in a few, (or few dozen), just for theatrical props or future investment. ( But I am an old fart, so I can not  wait 50 years to make a $5 profit on each...)

What's the going price on these? There was one in Louisville,KY last weekend, had a '67 date if I remember correctly. All parts intact and looked close to mint cond. Had a price of $600.

That may be the going price now, not sure...Last one I saw was around 30-35 years ago. Asking price was around $200 back then. I should have grabbed it then.

GADS, thought I was lucky . 2014 sold 3 at the creek $250 ea.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Last ones I saw listed for sale were in the $250 range but that was a few years back.

GW