R.L.

Repug Windsey GWAM...the SC Nancy Boy...

Location:

16 posts in this topic

Is paving the way for Red Flag legislation as I write this. The first step in "legal" firearm confiscation with broad interpretation....like a pissed off soon to be ex wife, neighbors who don't like you shooting, or just for fun swatting a neighbor or a gamer that just whipped your ass online.

 

I knew this "root tooter" RINO would cave, along with other traitor Republicans. Now you'll see what these pussy Republicans are made of and what their only consideration is.... getting re-elected.

I think we're getting sold out fellas.

If Trump signs this legislation, his reelection in 2020 will be jeopardized by his largest base....gun owners.

Coward Repugs!!

R.L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R.L. I personally think I’m going to protest this election by not voting. Because no mater who we vote for it doesn’t matter they are all gun grabbers might as well just sit back and watch this thing collapse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Certainly that is your right to do so, but remember the margin of votes for a Presidential candidate to win can rely on just hundreds of votes at times. Especially when the margin is this close and these bastards are actively  organizing the jobless idiots to vote socialist. All so they can get free shit on YOUR dime. Not that they will get it afterwards, but remember the bulk of these voters are part of the low IQ crowd. They really don't have the brains to discern, they just want everyone else's tax $$$ to support their lifestyle of perpetual vacation, without having to work.

Do you want the vote you didn't make to be one less that gave these liberal commies the Presidency?

No matter how bad you think it is now, if these socialist bastards get back in, just kiss your 2nd amendment right away, possibly entirely,

Think about that possibility.

 

FWIW,

R.L.

 

Edited by R.L.
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all people Ol' Widnsey the sissy boy root tooter could have made some kind of firearms deal with, he makes it with that worthless, scumbag, demorat miscreant and FAKE VIET NAM war  veteran, Richard Blumenthal!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you believ this sxit??This guy is a f-ing liar and a total POS!!!

Unbelievable. Read it yourself on Drudge.

RINO"S sell out!

 

R.L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thumpy said:

R.L. I personally think I’m going to protest this election by not voting. Because no mater who we vote for it doesn’t matter they are all gun grabbers might as well just sit back and watch this thing collapse 

Brother, anymore there is nobody to vote for, only those to vote against.

I will reluctantly vote for Trump, again. 

In Liberty,

Kristopher

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand and agree to some degree, but we really have no choice right now. It's wacko demorats or Trump. For old guys like me, I won't be around for too many more elections, but young conservative Patriots who WILL be here for generations to come, must work together to bring this country back to some semblance of normalcy. The left is out of control, and the forces of evil are working to destroy this country.

I hope I live long enough to see things come back around. Doesn't look too promising right now.

 

FWIW,

R.L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this does hit the floor of the Senate, call your senators and ask them to compromise. Say I would support the "Red Flag" law if it included the HPA; removed SBRs from the NFA, treating them as regular handgun; and reopen the Machine Gun registry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BrettBaker said:

If this does hit the floor of the Senate, call your senators and ask them to compromise. Say I would support the "Red Flag" law if it included the HPA; removed SBRs from the NFA, treating them as regular handgun; and reopen the Machine Gun registry.

I will not compromise that’s what you older folks did that brought us to this point.... no compromise they can remove sbrs from the nfa and reopen the mg registry because the current laws are unconstitutional but I will not ask for compromise... that’s what gun owners have been doing since 1934 us younger folk had enuff of your all’s compromising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Brother, anymore there is nobody to vote for, only those to vote against.

I will reluctantly vote for Trump, again. 

In Liberty,

Kristopher

 

 

Honestly renegade I never thought about it like this... truthfully your right it’s all about vote for the lesser evil... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 10:02 PM, R.L. said:

Certainly that is your right to do so, but remember the margin of votes for a Presidential candidate to win can rely on just hundreds of votes at times. Especially when the margin is this close and these bastards are actively  organizing the jobless idiots to vote socialist. All so they can get free shit on YOUR dime. Not that they will get it afterwards, but remember the bulk of these voters are part of the low IQ crowd. They really don't have the brains to discern, they just want everyone else's tax $$$ to support their lifestyle of perpetual vacation, without having to work.

Do you want the vote you didn't make to be one less that gave these liberal commies the Presidency?

No matter how bad you think it is now, if these socialist bastards get back in, just kiss your 2nd amendment right away, possibly entirely,

Think about that possibility.

 

FWIW,

R.L.

 

You are right R.L. completely it would be asinine for me not to vote...

it’s just so frustrating they want to just take away one of are rights arguably the most important right...

i just remember as a kid learning about this stuff in school learning how important politics, voting, and the constitution are and how proud we should be because we are Americans but now it seems like most people just would rather trow away the constitution and be slaves. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THUMPY , NOW you are using your head! one must use  ALL the tools in the drawer to get the job done. just make sure that all the "proper" drawers are full when the time comes. that includes all those "handy" green waterproof metal cans cuz its going to take a lot of em b-4 this thing is done. thank the man that they forgot the 2nd amendment neglected to include support equipment and they have left it alone so far.


I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, Thumpy said:

R.L. I personally think I’m going to protest this election by not voting. Because no mater who we vote for it doesn’t matter they are all gun grabbers might as well just sit back and watch this thing collapse 

The DEM plan is working!!! 9_9

Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:30 PM, MontanaRenegade86 said:

Brother, anymore there is nobody to vote for, only those to vote against.

I will reluctantly vote for Trump, again. 

In Liberty,

Kristopher

 

 

That's the spirit--- endure and persevere--- and vote!!! :D

Tony

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just remember, if enough people had not voted in 2016, we would be in our third year of the alternative.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gila Ben said:

Just remember, if enough people had not voted in 2016, we would be in our third year of the alternative.

Ain't that the truth...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 11:20 PM, Gila Ben said:

Just remember, if enough people had not voted in 2016, we would be in our third year of the alternative.

Yep, This is 100% true. its 2019 and everything is political. and sometimes i feel these public massacres are politically ignited...These are the things the FBI need to investigate... i am 100% sure there will be more shootings before the 2020 election and the pressure on gun owner will triple. God Help us All.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now