NFA Lawyer

tcgoll

I am looking for a Lawyer in the Houston area that is experienced in NFA. I had a friend call the other day saying that he had been left 4 or 5 beltfed guns in a will. He has no paperwork and wants to find out exactly what he has and needs to do. Thanks all for your help.

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE. finding paper work can take a long time and in many cases "they" will push for surrender and the like never to be seen again very easily. I learned a good tool to stall any seizure, find a TEXAS sheriff or PD to take temporary possession while the search proceeds. we currently have one at a PD in CONN. and one in GA. I KNOW SOMEONE will ask EXACTLY WHEN AND WHERE, and I Am TOO OLD BUT I believe it was in the "MITCHELL CASE" an ATF agent testified in OPEN COURT that the "agency" could not prove more than 10% of the guns out there WERE IN the system without the OWNERS paper work ! due to lost info during the card-x to Micro-Fiche change and Micro-Fiche to computer move. SINCE then ALL my forms are color copied  twice minimum, originals  in a safety deposit box, another set at a diff bank and a set in the book at home. while a copy will do nothing for you in court, at least it can support intent and help create a positive position