Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tcgoll

NFA Lawyer

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for a Lawyer in the Houston area that is experienced in NFA. I had a friend call the other day saying that he had been left 4 or 5 beltfed guns in a will. He has no paperwork and wants to find out exactly what he has and needs to do. Thanks all for your help.

Please type ....... your location in your title ........ Houston TX .

helps get better results 

Just sayin 

14a96ro.gif

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders.

Paypal Required within 24 hours / US Postal Money Orders Required within 5 days

Email me DIRECTLY at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM's or IM's 

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

" Life's Tough ..... it's even Tougher if you're Stupid "

" My gun is not illegal .... it's just undocumented !  "

" Is calling an illegal alien an " undocumented immigrant " like calling a drug dealer an Unlicensed Pharmacist ? "

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE. finding paper work can take a long time and in many cases "they" will push for surrender and the like never to be seen again very easily. I learned a good tool to stall any seizure, find a TEXAS sheriff or PD to take temporary possession while the search proceeds. we currently have one at a PD in CONN. and one in GA. I KNOW SOMEONE will ask EXACTLY WHEN AND WHERE, and I Am TOO OLD BUT I believe it was in the "MITCHELL CASE" an ATF agent testified in OPEN COURT that the "agency" could not prove more than 10% of the guns out there WERE IN the system without the OWNERS paper work ! due to lost info during the card-x to Micro-Fiche change and Micro-Fiche to computer move. SINCE then ALL my forms are color copied  twice minimum, originals  in a safety deposit box, another set at a diff bank and a set in the book at home. while a copy will do nothing for you in court, at least it can support intent and help create a positive position

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Co

Posted (edited)

In Houston Sean Cody is the lawyer to consult. I’m an attorney myself and when stumped he’s on my short list of folks to call. 

Edited by Texascbr
Typo