SOLD!!!: Transferrrable SWD M11/9, Lots of LAGE, Extras

EBR762

I have up for sale a pristine (SAFE QUEEN) transferable SWD Cobray M11/9. I have all the parts to make this back to factory configuration (You won't want to at all). This currently has the Lage 750 rpm upper on it with the Lage Metal quad rail and sights, gas block, extra buffers, Lage Mag-release grip, Lage 7 1/2" stock, Complete lage trigger group (trigger/sear). The barrel is in great condition with a 3 lug adaptor. The frame is solid with no cracks what so ever. This will come with all of the factory original parts, 10 factory zytel magazines (one is a 15rder), a Pelican Storm case that stores everything. This is currently on a Form 4 in Northern VA and I would prefer to do a form 4 to form 4 transfer in VA. Will drive to meet to a reasonable distance. I have owed this transferrable for a number of years now and I have had zero malfunctions with it running factory zytel mags.

**ALL ATF NFA Rules Apply - You Pay the $200 Tax stamp.

SOLD!!!

(I know that I'm new to this forum but I'm part of other forums with high 100% feedback and credibility that I can reference.)

Edited by EBR762