B&T GHM9 Gen 2 9mm Pistol Carbine. Like New $1950.00 delivered

I am offering a gently used B&T GHM9 Gen2 6.9" 9mm. Like new package. I put less than 200rds thru it in the ten months. The GHM9 is a sporty Swiss manufactured 9mm carbine pistol. The GHM9 is a perfect semi-automatic carbine for dynamic shooting as well as just for plinking. B&T is a major Military and LEA supplier in Europe as well as recently been awarded a major contract with the US Army.

FEATURES:*Caliber:9mm, *System: Close bolt blow system, *Barrel Length: 6.9”, *Sight length: 250mm, *Suppressor connector: 3-Lug, *Tele-Brace with tailhook, * Ambi charging handles:Folding handle ($100 rare accessory) & standard fixed handle included, *Magazine: (1) 30rd included, *Safety lever: Ambi.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 30 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories.

Please review the photos and ask any questions before purchasing.I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $1900.00. 

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order, Bank Cashier’s Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. There is an additional 3.5% surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: $50.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

Please visit and Like my Facebook page: Firearms Depot

DSC05577.JPG

DSC05574.JPG

DSC05576.JPG

DSC05578.JPG

DSC05583.JPG

DSC05575.JPG

DSC05580.JPG

DSC05581.JPG

DSC05582.JPG