Omega om9k mpk5-n pistol

This pistol is used but in ‘like new’ condition. Originally bought to run with my fa trigger pack but I've decided to with a full size mp5. Not interested in trades and price is firm. Payment to be sent via Zelle or PayPal g&s +4%

Asking $1500 shipped. The suppressor is not included. 

It includes the choate adjustable length of pull stock and comes in a fabric case for executive deployment. Comes with an FA carrier and can be used as a host gun for registered FA trigger packs. The receiver has a shelf and the front pin is pinned and clipped into the polymer lower. Comes with a 30 round magazine, factory case and build documentation. Omega builds these one by one, and all of the build detail is documented in the included documents. Has a 2017 build date if I remember correctly. 

Edit: this is not an nfa item. The pistol will ship to your ffl dealer and the stock will ship separately to you. It is up to the buyer to follow all nfa regulations.

this is my first post here, but I'm fairly active on akfiles under the same username with 100+ positive transactions 

20190714-192046.jpg 20190713-190051.jpg