GEMTEC, need to know

mike todd

I own a GEMTECH MULTI MOUNT 9mm suppressor. it has female 5/8 threads in the removable endcap. I have sent several e-mails to them trying to get info and get NO replies at all.  I would like to have an endcap with the barrel nut for an UZI and maybe another for the Hk- 3 lug. Are they still in operation?  is it possible to get these from some other source? any and all information will be put to good use so PLEASE let me know what you can. CHEERS MIKE!

THANX GUYS, I am currently reaching out to GSL for what I need.  as for GEMTEC ? ABSOLUTLY NO E-MAIL RESPONSE AND THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE. you get a recording " no one is available to answer your call". I have the machines to make all this, but my hands wont answer to my brain. so it must get done y others.

Sorry to hear that.  I received great service from Gemtech last summer.  They answered the phone when I called, fixed my Multimount suppressor in under a week and charged me next to nothing for the service.  It's a shame that's no longer the case.

I believe there is still some connection to S+W even too Umarex. all I know for sure is they went to hell when the change occurred and how that Unmarex .22 lr AR look alike came about is beyond ME. TOTAL JUNK! almost impossible to take down and completely clean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nothing like diving into an old post ;)

I work with GSL Technology Suppressors, and we do indeed produce compatible adapters for the UZI, Scorpion, MP5 trilug, Fixed Barrel adapters for 1/2x28 or 9/16x24 or 5/8x24 for the multimount. 

This suppressor has been rebuilt as the GSL Stealth, and I have some info, users manual, photos, and video for it located here. 

I really hope you got the mounts you need already, but maybe this can assist the next person :)

Have a great day all! 

--

Kevin Kinzer
Law Enforcement & Dealer Sales Consultant | GSL Technology
(cell) 706.828.1770
kkinzer@gsltechnology.com

Links Info:    http://bit.ly/gsllinks