Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike todd

GEMTEC, need to know

11 posts in this topic

I own a GEMTECH MULTI MOUNT 9mm suppressor. it has female 5/8 threads in the removable endcap. I have sent several e-mails to them trying to get info and get NO replies at all.  I would like to have an endcap with the barrel nut for an UZI and maybe another for the Hk- 3 lug. Are they still in operation?  is it possible to get these from some other source? any and all information will be put to good use so PLEASE let me know what you can. CHEERS MIKE!

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Since Smith & Wesson bought Gemtech they don't seem to be too keen on communication  

2 hours ago, Frank Iannamico said:

Since Smith & Wesson bought Gemtech they don't seem to be too keen on communication  

This has been  my exact experience. 

In the beginning they had excellent customer service. 

THANX GUYS, I am currently reaching out to GSL for what I need.  as for GEMTEC ? ABSOLUTLY NO E-MAIL RESPONSE AND THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE. you get a recording " no one is available to answer your call". I have the machines to make all this, but my hands wont answer to my brain. so it must get done y others.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Sorry to hear that.  I received great service from Gemtech last summer.  They answered the phone when I called, fixed my Multimount suppressor in under a week and charged me next to nothing for the service.  It's a shame that's no longer the case.

SMITH AND WESSON  absolutely killed the WALTHER COMPANY and everything else I know of that they "touched" so no surprise here

Mike, Walther is now owned by Umarex, an airsoft/airgun company. That said, they're having some pretty cool full-auto BB guns made.

I believe there is still some connection to S+W even too Umarex. all I know for sure is they went to hell when the change occurred and how that Unmarex .22 lr AR look alike came about is beyond ME. TOTAL JUNK! almost impossible to take down and completely clean.

I tried that first, but got NO CONFIRMATION / RESPONSE ETC.  I don't like to wait on something when I don't know if the order has even been processed !  just decided to make it on our own.