J AND J FIREARMS

WTS: IMI UZI Model A with AWC MK 9 suppressor

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Have a fully transferable IMI UZI registered receiver 9mm submachine gun and suppressor for sale. Model A UZI imported by Action Arms. Comes with a AWC Mark 9 suppressor. This is a very quiet weapon when used with 147 grain 9mm ammo. Runs perfectly and in excellent condition. Includes spare stock, several mags, mag pouches, and any other items I can find that go with the weapon. Both are on a Form 4 in KY. $12,900.00 shipped to your dealer.

Q.jpg

Q1.jpg

Q2.jpg

Q4.jpg

Q6.jpg

Q5.jpg

Edited by J AND J FIREARMS

WISH I HAD A HOLE FOR THIS!  this combination is absolutely the best I have ever used in the UZI. that Mk-9 was made for it! if your thinking of one, you will be sorry you missed it. cheers mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Thanks Mike. You are correct. This is one of the best suppressed 9mm combinations available. Extremely quiet. Hopefully someone will see the value in this and purchase. Thanks, Steve @ J and J Firearms LLC. 

If only it was on a form 3

Regardless of which Form it will transfer on, you can purchase with confidence.

I had a transaction with Steve last year and he is the real deal.

In Liberty,

Kristopher

It's not about trust it's about one extra year of wait. Thanks

THANK GOD IT WAS'NT THE $200 STAMP !  YA SCARED ME FOR A MINUTE.  

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

X50, in the mail this AM was an approved form 4 trans to a dealer I mailed  5/19/2019 !   (YEA)  IT WAS APPROVED JULY 6 2019.  that's a record for me, maybe things are looking up?

wow, that was fast. I will be sending you payment #2. sorry for this happening on your post.

I'm sure that's ok, would believe he doesn't mind the assist.  information is GOLD and it helped get the job done didn't it?

Thanks for the info and support. Steve @ J and J Firearms

I thought this was GONE ? x50 said funds were on the way? did it collapse?  I had someone hot to trot maybe it can still work? let me know  mike

It’s still available. Never have had a buyer. Thanks Steve 

Mike, UZiI is sold pending funds. If you assisted in any way with the sale it is greatly appreciated. If there is ever anything we can do to assist you in the future don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks, Janet and Steve @ J and J Firearms LLC.