Please help with locked ads!

Gorgon

Ok, I'm so confused...please help!

I'm trying to work out some communication breakdown with the seller of the Owen mag on the Parts board. It seems posting on the topic is the only way he and I are able to communicate and now the ad is locked. 

Also, it was my understanding that the point of this new format was so that we could provide feedback on buyers and sellers...how can that happen if the ad gets locked after the item is marked "Sold"? 

I thank anyone kindly for some assistance...

Gordon, even though the post is locked, you should be able to "message" the user, which is why that feature is here.

Feedback, good or bad, with the sellers name in the Topic field should be left over on the general board, that way we can all see it and it can be found in a Search.

Another item you can add is, who the seller is you are trying to contact?  (I'm trying to work out some communication breakdown with the seller ) maybe another Sturm user can help or shed some light on the seller?

This is a nice start to getting you some help, just some more information would be helpful.