MP5K PTR-9KT Brand New LOWERD the Price Again

22eley

This gun you see is the Gun FS, 2 Magazines, AND Brand New.  PTR Industries,  these guns are MADE with exact HK blueprints. This means that any aftermarket parts for the MP5K family will work without extensive modifications. These gun comes with two 30rd magazines, a sling, and a hard pelican case, These guns run smooth in semi or even auto if you have a trigger pack waiting! $1299.00 Way BELOW FFL COST. + $50 Shipping That Case is BIG, BUT YOU will pay the Insurance If you want ANY at all! i cant Loose money on the gun and give  Insurance also. i have almost 900 ALL + Feedbacks on EBAY as 22eley and some on AR15 as 22eley. thanks john ffl. ohio 419-485-1111  if you a Pistol Brace ADD $150.00. if you don't want the case, as Soon as you put the Arm Brace on it will NOT fit in the case anymore, i cant make the pistol CHEAPER yet $1250.00 with 1 mag not 2. Shipping will be LESS that $50 on Pistol only WAY less, i have to see if it will fit in a Flat rate Proy Mail box? you pay the Insurance cost. if you dont want the PTR front hand-guard, i have a MP5K one i can put on. 5 Day Hold on phone call Tk.

DSCF5458.JPG

Edited by 22eley
LOWER COST