R.L.

So...Antif-ag is calling for attacks on Americans on the 4th

5 posts in this topic

One can only hope these feckless bastards will try such terroristic attacks in heavily armed cities such as mine. I for one would love to "sanction" one of these worthless turds or more if necessary, in the act of protecting myself after an attack on my person or family.

Being the cowardly pussies they are, that will never happen, but hope springs eternal.

The day is coming friends when we all will be forced to make that snap decision to use deadly force against these worthless POS communist fags. They are spoiling for it, I say give them what they want after they start it first.

Make sure you are armed this 4th of July, state and local law allowing it of course.  Practice , practice, practice, and if the situation necessitates, headshots for the filthy cretons to eliminate the personal threat instantaneously. Fear for your life is just that with deadly force being justified in many states.

ERR... the red ones anyway. Sorry Dennis!

Maintain situational awareness, be prepared, act quickly and accordingly.

Stay safe y'all  and rejoice in celebrating the birthday of the founding of this Great Country.

Vote Trump in 2020 !!!!!!!!

R.L.

2 people like this

I believe most of us here on the boards, believe the same thing is coming. Especially when we are warned, as they are doing for the 4th. of July.

Be ready, because when one is NOT ready, bad things tend to happen. Here is one way to be prepared if you must draw your weapon:

IMG_4662.jpg

1 person likes this

NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

RL , along with EXTRA OXYGEN BOTTLES , I KEEP A FULL AUTO AUG AND 20 MAGS (legal) IN MY TRUCK. MY WORST WORRY IS TRIINGT ON THE SUPPLY HOSE,  but I am looking into a smaller personal ox generator that hangs on a strap.  GOD HEP EM IFN THAT WORKS OUT!  back in 85, a younger gent I supported used a M-16 in a road rage defense in east PHOENIX. everything was proper on his end and the other party was arrested / charged/ convicted.  HOWEVER THE NFA REG'STD M-16 WAS SIEZED , HE WAS ALSO CITED FOR ASSAULT AND IT WAS CLOSE TO $14K B-4 WE CLEARED HIM AND GOT IT BACK.  BOTTOM LINE? MONEY WELL SPENT IN MY BOOK AND I STILL HAVE A FEW OF THEM OLD METAL FOLGERS CANS BURIED.  DSCHIED , THANX FOR THE POST!  MIKE

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Rules of Engagement: "Engage hostile targets as they appear."  :D

Happy 4th of July, brothers

In Liberty,

KH

They generally only act out in "protected" areas!!! ;)

Tony