WTS: Wilson Combat Stainless 7rnd 1911 .45 APC Magazines Used Price Lowered!

Hello all! I have 6 Wilson Combat 7 round Stainless Steel .45 ACP Mags For sale.

Five of the six you don't even see insertion marks anywhere.

The sixth one had some paint on the baseplate so I sanded it off

but it still has minor scratches and use marks. No real damage at all though.

I think they may work in most 1911 pistols but that is your job to find out if it works for you.

After all, I would not believe anything that anyone tells me, unless they are an expert on the subject. 

Normal retail price on these is around $32 each.

They are as pictured, five are super condition, one is a little bit worn on the base pad

and has some very light scratches. It still functions flawless just looks used a bit.

The floor plates and followers are plastic or hard rubber, the rest of the mag is all stainless steel.

I am asking $22 each, take them all for $112 shipped priority mail! That brings it down to around $18.60 each...

You can message me here, or for faster response you can reach me at

Seven Seven Three - 447 - Eight Thousand. My name is Darek, You can text me at this number. 

In fact, I would Prefer if you text me and tell me what the best time is to call you back. 

I apologize, but my phone number got whored out so I get about 50 rob-calls a day from unsolicited 

idiots trying to sell me the world. So I do miss a call every now and then.

I put in a couple pics. If you want any other specifics please let me know...and of course,

not for sale wherever prohibited, or controlled with silly rules.

Please Check out my other sales!

P1050889.JPG

P1050890.JPG

Edited by aug223
adding some info...