Form 4

Tony

call or text 

443-201-3088

IMG_9233.jpg

IMG_9236.jpg

Edited by DFT

Is it on a form 4?

not sure what that is. I have a $200 fed, stamp when i bought it. What is form 4?

The gun in the photo is a Texas/Leatherwood M10 - not a Powder Springs and chambered in 9mm.

SAMMY!

Thank you Sam, not sure what the heck im doing, Ill fix.

On 6/23/2019 at 5:39 PM, SAMMY! said:

The gun in the photo is a Texas/Leatherwood M10 - not a Powder Springs and chambered in 9mm.

SAMMY!

It’s almost likely a tx Mac redone by SWR - look at the safety. 

Not a garand style. 

Show us some mags  prob takes zytels

1 person likes this

BTT

bbt

BTT

On 6/23/2019 at 6:15 PM, DFT said:

not sure what that is. I have a $200 fed, stamp when i bought it. What is form 4?

I apologize - I got lost in the shuffle.  A form 4 would be the form it transfers to an individual on.  I am asking if its on a Form 4, or a Form 3.  An out of state Form 4 is a year for the first stamp, then a year for the second stamp.  An out of state Form 3 is a few days/weeks from the dealer to my dealer, then a year for the Form 4.  An extra year of wait is relevant to purchasing decisions.  

1 hour ago, JJ1234567 said:

I apologize - I got lost in the shuffle.  A form 4 would be the form it transfers to an individual on.  I am asking if its on a Form 4, or a Form 3.  An out of state Form 4 is a year for the first stamp, then a year for the second stamp.  An out of state Form 3 is a few days/weeks from the dealer to my dealer, then a year for the Form 4.  An extra year of wait is relevant to purchasing decisions.  

An NFA item on a Form 4 and transferring on a Form 4 to an NFA dealer (SOT) only takes about 60 days.  I recently purchased an individual's collection and his items transferred to my NFA inventory within a month. 

on form 4

I JUST HAD A TRANSFER FROM MY FORM 4 to  an out of state dealer clear in less than 2 months! certainly my record as I had another take more than a year? I honestly believe it DEPENDS ENTIRLY ON THE EXAMINER and how broad her butt is.

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

1 minute ago, mike todd said:

I JUST HAD A TRANSFER FROM MY FORM 4 to  an out of state dealer clear in less than 2 months! certainly my record as I had another take more than a year? I honestly believe it DEPENDS ENTIRLY ON THE EXAMINER and how broad her butt is.

I was certainly surprised with my last one - Pending July 2, Approved July 27.  I usually expect 60+ days for inbound Form 4's.

Mike, I still need to come see you in the hill country some time when I am out there visiting my father!  Hope all is well!

I had the last 2 form 4's for out of state transfer within 30 days

On 8/1/2019 at 0:21 PM, Sienna Armory said:

An NFA item on a Form 4 and transferring on a Form 4 to an NFA dealer (SOT) only takes about 60 days.  I recently purchased an individual's collection and his items transferred to my NFA inventory within a month. 

Thats fantastic - I didnt realize they were going that fast.