WTB original Powder Springs Mac 10 9 MM Magazines

TOM, I know you wanted originals,  but so did I and looked for 3 yrs. found a couple at $150 , passed and then NOTHING!  FTF industry the well known vendor of mac parts, contacted the original manufacturer of the mags after all the WALTHER MAGS were gone and they have done a new run. I HATE all the after market junk out there but was desperate and refused to waste any money on any plastic. these are metal and look EXACTLY like the first NON WALTHER MAGS that INGRAHM shipped with their guns. I ordered a bunch to look at and test. THEY LOOK GOOD and at first felt there was too much up and down play when installed but they ALL ran PERFECT!  so you might give them a try the price is also very good and I don't think they will last long. cheers mike todd

weird you got no reply, they are very customer oriented with me. the original 9mm mac used the WALTER MPL / MPK mags which are double stack , double feed and these are decent copies. when I say that, they feel good and function well. where they lack is in the base quality. NOTHING IN THE FIELD is better than those WALTHER MAGS when it comes  to finish etc. I have referred others that found them satisfactory and 100's of times better than that plastic junk out there.