R.L.

! Billion dollars worth of cocaine found Port of Philadelphia

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Found on a ship at the Port of Philadelphia. Nice I know someone's gonna be unhappy about that bust!

Shootings are now out of control in Philadelphia, 30 shot over this past weekend. (now how can that be, with all the gun control laws in that city, must be fake news?)

And then to top it all off. 8-10 teenage orangutans beat and rob a "WHITE" male on Chestnut  st. Broke his jaw and other injuries.  Theyz juz hav'in fun, you feel me?

Seems these uneducated criminal juvenile bonobo's think white people are there for their amusement and criminal abuse.

Too bad they try this sxit here in my part of Virginia, they'd get their ghetto asses splattered on the sidewalk. You gotta have a brain to get that splattered! That wouldn't work here.

Now you won't see the victims race anywhere in the local propaganda networks in PA, but I saw the victims pic and he's 100% WHITE!, late 20's to mid 30's.

Maybe they should just pay these ghetto rats not to commit crimes, like they do in Kalifornia??

Theyz just bored...you know wut I mean?

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
typo
1 person likes this

R.L. GOD HOW I WISH I COULD FLY. I would give most anything to sit on a stump and commiserate with YOUFACE TO FACE!  WE COULD FIX IT ALL IN ONE FELL SWOOP that would show just how bad SIR GEORGE MONTGOMERY REALLY WAS!

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com