FS: Suppressors , SBR’s and AOW for-sale or OBO

Looking to sale the last of the following list of items , releasing my license and I need to release this inventory . Please ask any questions and I will try to accommodate . All transfers on form 3 , payments via Zella and discreet paypal.  Items in Red have been sold and are no-longer available Thank You . Please contact, pics sent on demand 

Please contact me if interested in more then one suppressor I will discount multiple purchase buys and am willing to accept offers.

(intelboy1@gmail.com) 

8E8F0781-C4A7-4878-85D4-FFBF95D6D664.png

Edited by Dark Warrior Group LLC
  • Like 1

Just FYI, I emailed you with an offer on one of your items very shortly after you originally posted this and haven’t heard back.  I was just looking for a photo of the item plus something with today’s date, like a newspaper, to verify legitimacy.

Also, looks like you may have been a reseller?  Any reason why you aren’t accepting more traditional forms of payment like a credit card or bank check?

Thanks.

All,

I'd just like to vouch for Tracy, he didn't ask me to but I wanted to put in a good word. I bought a used suppressor from him (Salvo 12) via this ad, and the deal was great. The can was a demo but looks new; great communication and his F3 transfer/shipping was fast. 

If you see a deal he's offering I'd grab it, you can't go wrong. 

• Like 1

Dear Friends,

I just wanted to echo NFAkrazy's post above. I purchased a can from Tracy and it arrived exactly as described and shipped promptly. I was a little squeamish about the ad when I first saw it, but those concerns were entirely unfounded. If you have any concerns, I'd encourage you to give him a call and speak with him for a couple minutes. It was certainly a seamless transaction and a pleasure doing business for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...