Code of Arms LLC

FS: E.R. Maples M2HB 50 BMG In N.W. Oklahoma

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Very nice fully transferable E.R. Maples M2HB. My personal gun that I will probably regret selling. I have owned 3 of these and this is my last one. Runs flawlessly. Includes a WW2 M3 tripod that is serial numbered to the gun, USGI barrel that gauges new, carry handle, T&E, pintle, gauges with USGI pouch , USGI cleaning kit and transit case as pictured. The gun will include and ship in a fitted Pelican case.  $38,995. Selling out my complete collection of BMG stuff, M63 AA and MK93 mounts, optics, tools, spares, 3K of ammo,  etc. all available for sale as well. Call Al Walton @ 580-938-2964 or email codeofarmsllc@hotmail.com. E-Form 3. More pics available.

KIMG0814.jpeg

KIMG0821.jpeg

file2-110.jpeg

file-320.jpeg

file4-40.jpeg

file2-111.jpeg

file2-112.jpeg

file2-108.jpeg

file3-78.jpeg

file-316.jpeg

file3-79.jpeg

file2-109.jpeg

KIMG0819.jpeg

KIMG0807.jpeg

KIMG0811.jpeg

KIMG0909(1).jpeg

Edited by Code of Arms LLC
new pics lower price

I just have to say i love that storage/transport box. I would love to find a repro of that for mine. 

I custom built that years ago, had some special paint masks done for the lettering. Really is nice and it is great to have in the field to keep things out of the dirt. As doubles a gun rest prior to placing on the mount. Glad you like it.

Call or text (580-938-1163) if in the area for the Tri State Full Auto Shoot and Trade Show. Check out the gun, mounts, ammo and extras..