R.L.

Illegals from ebola ridden African countries entering USA

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Great...as if it wasn't enough to have our own racial discord with black American citizens here in the USA, now we're accepting illegal , infected African trash people through the Mexican border.

Oh yea did I mention they are all coming from countries where EBOLA is rampant.

Fucking wonderful!! What a blessing.

These illegals have absolutely zero skills,no way to support themselves and in some cases are bringing their stinkin' little bastards ( even more $$$ from US citizens to spend on yet more illiterate, unskilled trash people).

WTF is happening to this country?

R.L.

Edited by R.L.
typo
2 people like this

I JUST KNEW I WAS MISSING SOMETHING BEFORE I BECAME A FULL FLEDGED CARD CARRYING RACIST. NOW I HAVE EVEN MORE TO BE PISSED OFF ABOUT .  ACTUALLY IT HELPED TO SWING ALL THE WAY.  THE MIDDLE SUCKED!  

3 people like this

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

To be more socially acceptable I call myself a "realist" not racist, because it is what it is and FBI stats coupled with real life personal experiences have cultured/educated my opinion.

All the liberal horsesxit in the world can't erase my life lessons, but your mileage may vary!

FWIW,

R.L.

1 person likes this