Miacovet

WTS: CETME MARS LIKE NEW!

3 posts in this topic

This is a like new CETME MARS 99% I'd say. It comes with 3 mags and a rare magazine with a good story about the CETME. 
PM me for mors pics or text at 202 297 9571 

I am open to trades for the gun as well.
HK's 

Looking for $4300 + shipping 

WTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-37.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-18.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-19.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-20.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-21.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-22.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-23.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-35.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-36.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-17.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-38.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-39.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-40.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-41.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-42.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-43.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-44.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-45.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-9.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-1.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-2.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-3.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-4.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-5.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-6.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-7.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-8.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-10.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-11.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-12.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-13.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-14.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-15.jpgWTS/WTT: Rare! Cetme mars! Collector-cetme-16.jpg

Hello,

I'm local to you in the east valley.  Can we set something up to see this rifle? Sent you a PM with contact info

Thanks,

Tony

Just wanted to throw out a quick plug for the seller and the rifle!  Met with the seller in person and got a chance to inspect the rifle.  It looks much nicer in person and is a beautiful rifle!  I could not find a single flaw.

Unfortunately, we could not come to an agreement but the seller is a nice guy and knows what he has!  This will make someone very happy..........:D

1 person likes this