Do you Know John Ulicki? Lost Machine Guns Phoenix

Have you heard of John Ulicki or know of him. Or have you found an 1917A1, an MP-40, or a Mac 10 in a warehouse or residents in Phoenix? I'm Thomas Stewart and I have done transfers with John Ulicki in the past. I don't think he is a thief but He left 3 Machine guns: MP-40 PHX Arms  serial 8915, 1917A1 PHX Arms serial JM01 and Military Armament Corp. M-10 Serial 1-2000083 with an older Ex dealer ( I don't know his name) who was staying at a place in Phoenix Arizona. That Gentleman had a brain tumor and sometime in the last 2 to 3 months was moved from the Place were these Machine Guns were. The owner of this place was an X class II dealer ( I don't know his name). Any way the Machine Guns were being stored there and have sense been moved somewhere. I have the BATF looking into it. I am asking all the local Dealers in the Phoenix area to be on the look out for these Guns. If you come across them I have a reward for the return of the Machine guns no questions ask. 602-763-8867 

Thanks 

Thomas Stewart 

7 hours ago, Tonetiup said:

Have you heard of John Ulicki or know of him. Or have you found an 1917A1, an MP-40, or a Mac 10 in a warehouse or residents in Phoenix? I'm Thomas Stewart and I have done transfers with John Ulicki in the past. I don't think he is a thief but He left 3 Machine guns: MP-40 PHX Arms  serial 8915, 1917A1 PHX Arms serial JM01 and Military Armament Corp. M-10 Serial 1-2000083 with an older Ex dealer ( I don't know his name) who was staying at a place in Phoenix Arizona. That Gentleman had a brain tumor and sometime in the last 2 to 3 months was moved from the Place were these Machine Guns were. The owner of this place was an X class II dealer ( I don't know his name). Any way the Machine Guns were being stored there and have sense been moved somewhere. I have the BATF looking into it. I am asking all the local Dealers in the Phoenix area to be on the look out for these Guns. If you come across them I have a reward for the return of the Machine guns no questions ask. 602-763-8867 

Thanks 

Thomas Stewart 

John U is an outstanding human being even though you say "I don't think he is a thief".   You can't just say that he isn't a thief and his own guns are missing....  It should be obvious to anyone who reads this that there is a lot more to the story.   I know a fair bit of the story and none involves John stealing his own guns. 

wally, I think maybe YOU took the statement WRONG ? the way I get it the statement supports GOOD integrity but brings up some action that needs clarification by abandoning NFA items. I don't see any accusations at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I just want the MGs owed me. I am going out of my way not to trash him. I meant I do not believe he is doing this to harm me. Or that he is withholding the MG's from me on purpose I would like to see if anyone knows of the dealer where I can get the Machine Gun in my name at this time.