R.L.

Dewayne Craddock....take a guess?

10 posts in this topic

So yet another shooting by a minority shooter, with absolutely NO reference to his race or the race of those he killed. Any bets the race of those he killed? Now if this had been a "white, racist, alt right gun owning Trump voter" this shit would have been in very paper in the world.

But when blacks pull this shit...crickets. Troubled youth, mother was a crack addict, father was nowhere to be found(big surprise) and the excuses for his crime continue ad nauseum.

Total bullshit. Pay attention millennials, this is your future to deal with.

And yet no reference as to who DeWayne is. Further proof how skewed and biased the alleged "news(propaganda) outlets are.

But we knew that for years.

R.L.

1 person likes this

Up until a few short hours ago, this asshat had a MyLife*** profile that I was able to take a peek at. Democrat party affiliation & possibly a converted Muslim. 

***Everyone (whether they want it or not) has a MyLife profile and the information is eerily accurate.  

Troubled times we live in, I predict they are only going to get worse as the older, wiser folks get fewer in number. 

In Liberty,

KH

M.R.86,

It's very frustrating for me to listen to morons (mostly liberal retards) that spout opinions about shitzlam,the Middle East and the terrorists that follow that cult perversion.

I spent many years in the M.E.. mostly Lebanon, but some other places not as nice. Lebanon is a strange place filled with both Christians and shitzlamic terrorists. On the surface it seems calm even nice, lots of Western garb, goods, and behavior, but it's really just simmering below the surface. A Mexican standoff most of the time, until somebody gets blown up in a car bomb or the unfortunate victim of an RPG attack. Car bombs are the weapon of choice for elimination in Beirut. I was there pre and post the Marine barracks slaughter.

Hezbollah was behind this terrorist act. First it was the Syrian Army, now it's clearly Iran starting the shit there. I was engaged to a beautiful Christian Maronite girl after the barracks attack. I became immersed in the culture first hand. Ate in cafes with known shitxlamic terrorists eating just tables away. A surreal experience, and a dangerous one for American. They like kidnapping Westerners in Beirut for $$. Luckily my fiance's' family provided security for me since most of her male family members were officers or soldiers in the Maronite Army.

Whether Christian or an islamic POS, Eastern culture is NOT like Western culture, not even close, never will be and most Americans have no clue about this vast divide in culture , moors and customs. We are Not all alike as these liberal bozos would like you to believe.

Eastern culture is TOTALLY INCONGRUENT with Western culture..period. There will NEVER be assimilation by these terrorist bastards or their converts here in the US. Quite to the contrary, it is written in their toilet paper rag, that they will be rewarded for killing infidels. This is NOT a random or radical offshoot or idea of their cult, this IS the mission of the cult by all who practice the cult of the pedophile prophet. No such thing as moderate shitzlam, that's a news media myth. In the heart of every shizlamic pervert beats the heart of a terrorist. 

Until all American wake up to this reality, people will die unnecessarily in the USA. and around the world.

FWIW,

R.L.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, R.L. said:

Whether Christian or an islamic POS, Eastern culture is NOT like Western culture, not even close, never will be and most Americans have no clue about this vast divide in culture , moors and customs. We are Not all alike as these liberal bozos would like you to believe.

Eastern culture is TOTALLY INCONGRUENT with Western culture..period. 

Always enjoy reading your posts, R.L. There is a treasure trove of information in them.

I absolutely agree that Eastern and Western cultures are diametrically opposed to one another, even when both sides share the same religion.

I have heard accounts of Christians being stoned to death by other Christians for adultery and such. I do not condone adultery but neither do I think it is a capital offense. Just seems wrong to me.

Add a different belief system into the equation and it comes to chaos. 

In Liberty,

KH

Edited by MontanaRenegade86
1 person likes this

What do you think is going to happen to NFA items,now that someone has used a suppressor in a shooting? Its would be easy legislation without much push back. Shoot there are a variety of states that already don't allow either all or some NFA items. I wonder what will happen.... It not only sucks for the people that died for no reason but it also affects how the US views firearms and gun freedoms.

Another "fact" the media refused to comment on was that this POS Craddock  was indeed a convert moslem. Just recently converting after being radicalized at a local VA mosque. Jeez , a mosque and radicalizing idiots ...What a surprise. Who ever would have thought? This was his last contribution for ramma-dong, killing innocent infidels.

WTF could ever call this sick cult a religion? Only other demented followers of the pedophile prophet and liberal asshats, who still think they are immune to these terrorists, since they support them. Little do they know their days are numbered too.

People WTF up already...this is a war, a war on Christians, Jews and all other innocent people who don't believe the sick teachings of a pedophile by millions of uneducated third world terrorists.

Pick up a book, no pick up many books on the topic of these shitzlamic bastards, read, educate yourself about these monsters. Then draw an educated opinion.

Keep your weapons close, your ammo stacked high and be ready to defend yourself and family against these global miscreants in the very near future.

They are here, they are planning, and they will strike again, be it lone wolf events or mass shootings.

This terrorist disease was preventable, your elected officials made this happen, they allowed it to happen, actually facilitating the migration of this 3rd world filth to the USA.

All part of the New World Order.

Still think it's a myth?

R.L.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Miacovet said:

What do you think is going to happen to NFA items,now that someone has used a suppressor in a shooting? Its would be easy legislation without much push back. Shoot there are a variety of states that already don't allow either all or some NFA items. I wonder what will happen.... It not only sucks for the people that died for no reason but it also affects how the US views firearms and gun freedoms.

Notice nowhere does it say who's suppressor it was or if it was even legally owned by this moslem convert asshat. Not that that matters to the victims, but it certainly affects and matters to all who enjoy NFA that are sound , law abiding individuals.

Lot's of talk by the fake news about how the guns were legally purchased, but what about the suppressor?? 

17 hours ago, Miacovet said:

I'm not convinced that a suppressor was used in this crime. 

That being said, this isn't the first time one was allegedly used in a crime. Remember Chris Dorner?

I'm not sure either, but numerous fake news maggots in our area ( about 4 hr's from the shooting) are reporting the use of a "sound suppressor". Most news media maggots wouldn't know a suppressor from a dildo!

R.L.

Has anyone followed up on sound suppressor?