Fraud alert- Christine Czerniak is back scamming

A few days ago I received an email from Leadtacticalffl@gmail.com claiming to have 12 SR25 mags for sale at $50 a piece. I figured that they got my email from an ad that I had answered 3 years ago from another member with the same item.  Three years ago , I placed my email address in the thread for the seller to contact me because I wasn’t sure how to message him at the time. I believe that’s where the fraudster obtained my email address and knew of my interest in the mags. The fraudster has been spoken about before on here. I was asked to remit a money order with tracking. to Christine Czerniak 5080 W. 800 S. North Judson Indiana 46366 or to send payment to JavienaMeans at PayPal.me . This person is obviously still targeting the firearms community. Be careful.

• 8 months later...

I attempted to find out who Christine Czerniak was a few years sgo and did some searching on the internet and found out this person was scamming people on numerous sites not all were firearm related. I finally figured out her address and managed to match it to a person on Facebook. I contacted Christine Czerniak on Facebook and she assured me that someone was using her name and address and was grateful that I contacted her. That’s when it got weird. She started messaging me asking if I wanted nutritional supplements, food and coffee that she was selling Online. I told her no thanks because I had issues swallowing . She then started trying to sell me something to help me swallow. It was like she wouldn’t take no for an answer. It was as if  a computer was generating all these items that she wanted me to purchase. I haven’t thought about her for sometime until the recent post so I checked out our old friend on Facebook just now. When I went on her Facebook page , I clicked on her followers. There’s over 70 and they are all different deviations of her name just spelled differently. Each one of them have similar posts and all have a link to a “Go Fund me “ account donation page to collect money to help a friend bury someone , money for opiate addiction or some other charitable action. This person is really sick . Beware

Edited by Eric B.in La.
Grammar correction

I was in her website,and have her address.Shes been doing it for a long time. I want to sue the person I wrote the money order too. I'm not sure how to sue her or report it but I'm going to find out.The Facebook page I wrote her she replied then blocked me. Any advice would be nice,Her address is 5080 W 800  S North Judson,Indiana 46366. Christine Czerniak