Hk Tactical Nylon Pistol Case OD Green or Tan $69.00

YOUR PREMIER SOURCE FOR THE RARE HK PARTS AND ACCESSORIES!

I am offering a brand new HK Tactical Nylon Case. This heavy-duty case will the house the pistol (maybe two, depending on their sizes), accessories and two magazines. Large, clear PVC literature pocket located on the inside flap can hold manuals and important documentation and outside cover PVC clear pocket for identification.

SPECIFICATIONS: *Case embroidered with black HK logo. *Measures 13.6 inches x 12.2 inches x 2.6 inches deep. *Durable, 600 Denier PET shell with 10mm PE padding and a 2mm PVC board for protection and stiffness. *Full Velcro liner to facilitate pouch attachment. *Closed cell foam with a heavy-duty double #10 YKK zipper closure.

INTERIOR POUCH INCLUDES: Interior pouches include: universal holster and barrel pouch, silencer or cable lock pouch, dual magazine pouch and a UTL light pouch.

PRICING: $69.00 each OR two for $132.00 OR three for $199.00 plus $15.00 per bag for shipping.

SHIPPING: $15.00 USPS Priority Mail per bag.

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order, Bank Cashier’s Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa credit cards. There is an additional 3.5% surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

NOTE: Photos clearly show the offering. I will not accept returns for any reason.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 to order of for more information.

Thank you for your interest and please visit my website: Firearms Depot web page

Please visit and Like my Facebook page: Firearms Depot

screenshot-us.hkwebshop.com-2019.05.16-08-10-24.jpg

screenshot-us.hkwebshop.com-2019.05.16-08-11-06.jpg

screenshot-us.hkwebshop.com-2019.05.16-08-12-24.jpg

Edited by Firearms Depot
added multiple purchase pricing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...